Batman Begins: Trailer.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest imported_El Mamerro

No sir, I don't like it. Fucking overstylized. I liked where they went with the rugged Batmobile, but I don't enjoy this costume one bit.

bale_costume_1.jpg.b05906df702de582abe493e102ecb14f.jpg

Originally posted by porque@Oct 28 2004, 11:04 AM

...this is being directed by darren afronosky (sp?)...director of pi and requiem for a dream...i have enough faith in him to see it...it's been over three years in the making...

That is a negative. It is being directed by Christopher Nolan, the director of "Memento".

I still think the movie will be good. It's just the costume design I'm not fond of.

Christopher Nolan is no joke, man. Dude is perfect for the mood of this film, and is not an intrusive director. Darren would have probably weirded out the whole thing.

I'm a bit concerned about the screenwriter, David Goyer. Only worthwhile thing he's written is Dark City. The cast is pretty fucking sick though.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Oct 28 2004, 06:38 PM

Christian Bale is a good actor (American Psycho, Equilibriium). If anyone can play Batman it's him. Even if he sucks he'll still be FAR superior to George Clooney and Val Kilmer.

nigga hit the nail on the head, i think that christian bale is gonna set the mood for the no emotion start up batman, keaton was he aware of his position batman, the other 2 sucked nuts.

Archived