bathtub trauma

jah

what the fuck!!! i just moved into my place and it has a bath and a shower. i havent even taken a bath yet but im sore and tired as fuck right now so i start a bath and the water is comin out scalding hot but about a quarter of the way it starts getting cold as fuck. what good is a bathtub if you dont have a big enough water heater to fill it? so ive turned to the ancient method of boiling water on the stove and adding it. im gonna have to have a little chat with my super or landlord or something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

Maybe you share a hot water system with the rest of the flats??????? If so get the fuck in the bath earlier and use all the other flat patrons water.........

• 10 years later...
I'd feel bad for you but, I live on the top floor of a building built in the great depression.

Ah. New York's "pre-war" buildings.

I live on the ground floor of one. Same shit. 30 seconds of boiling hot water that tapers off to nice hot for another 30 seconds, then 3 minutes of freezing spray.

Facebook update from friend in Chicago:

Old School Apartment Problem of the Day: When you're getting out of the shower and are drying off, and accidentally burn your ass on the radiator!!!! Ssssssss!!!! OUCH!!!

Ha! Got some insulation from the hardware store for a few bucks and solved that problem.

Shower temp. fluctuates like a bipolar bitches mood on her period, icewater to boiling in 5 seconds.

Sometimes I want to go downstairs and karate chop my neighbors tits for flushing her toilet,

bitch needs to hold it if I'm showering.

Mercer

Should cross-post this in the "Great Quotes" thread really, but can't be assed to search it.

Archived