BATHROOM STALL

IRON CHEF

WHAT IF:

BATHROOM STALLS HAD A LITTLE FLAT SCREEN TV ON THE BACK

OF THE DOORS THAT FLICKED THE FACE OF THE PERSON THAT WENT

BEFORE YOU, AND IT UPDATED EVERYTIME A NEW PERSON WENT IN.

HOW SELECTIVE WOULD WE BE THEN?

(checking each door to weigh your options?)

"HEY I'LL TRADE YOU THIS FAT DUDE FOR THAT SKINNY YUPPIE"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think this is a pretty good idea. It ain't gonna happen, but you never know. Don't they play ESPN in the stalls in some club in New York? If you could watch ESPN, but have the option of checking whoever was in there before, it might be cool. But it does seem sorta gay. You know what? fuck it, this isn't a very good idea at all.

Originally posted by Weapon X

i think this is a pretty good idea. It ain't gonna happen, but you never know. Don't they play ESPN in the stalls in some club in New York? If you could watch ESPN, but have the option of checking whoever was in there before, it might be cool. But it does seem sorta gay. You know what? fuck it, this isn't a very good idea at all.

this is true 40/40 club flat screens in the stalls....its very unneeded since not alot of dudes are taking shits in a vip bathroom in a club..but dope none the less..

Re: Attn: Mods

Originally posted by onesecondple

I was just wondering if you remembered who the first person you banned was. Who the first person you condemed was? Who the last person you banned was? The first thread you closed cuz it was gay?

Am i correct in assuming that i asked this question (or something along the lines of it) about a week ago and now i see it being asked everywhere with no response??

We need answers