Bathroom Readers

grc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man i been trying to eat healthier lately. trying to eat light dinners. and i try to keep fruit in the crib instead of oreo cookies and fritos n shit. alas, the munchies set in hard last night after i puffed as they always do. i ASSAULTED the fruit stash. i had a banana, 2 pears and then a pomelo. if ya don't know, pomelo is kinda grapefruit-ish. mad good. so, yo. ...... what the fuck am i talking about here? oh yeah... i took such a wicked shit this morning. everything that was in my ass exited and entered the bowl in like half a second. true story.

I read the USA TODAY. Unfortunately for me I got some bad news. This area is so rural that they can not keep carriers out here for USA TODAY. The closest splace to get one is gonna be a 45 minute drive. Hour and a half round trip for the paper is bullshit. I hate the Tennessean.