Bass Pale Ale Appreciation Thread...

Hank Parker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my bar's taps got bought out by Labbat the other month. There was a big overhaul on the type of beers you could order. it's pretty cool, you get Boddington's, Bass, and Tennants (sp) on tap. I haven't tried the Bass yet. Next time I'm there, I'll be sure to.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Appreciated.

I'm partial to shitty beer (years of beach drinking), but Bass is probably my favorite non-shitty beer.

Originally posted by boogie hands

bass is for punks that cant hack guinness....

seriously....what the fuck is a black and tan anyway???

Bass is a pale ale, Guinness is a stout. They can't be compared. I don't understand, bass is great, guinness is great, i'll drink either depending on my mood, or i'll opt for a black and tan.

A black and tan has Bass (or some other pale ale) on the bottom of the cup, and Guinness (or someother stout) on top. They stay stratafied in the cup due to different densities, and they mix when the cup is tilted to your mouth, so you get the two seperate tastes in your mouth.

Bass is my favorite of the pale ales. Bass is short for Badass

Originally posted by freightlover

dang...who cant hack guiness? its one of the weaker stouts out there.

i dont know...i was just being jerky...

ill drink bass everyonce in a while if there arent and good beers (read stouts) to be had....i my comment still stands on the black and tan issue....i hate those things

Originally posted by Esai

Shit makes you smell like a wino after 1 beer. my buddies drink that shit when they go golfing and pretend theyre whiteboys.

bwahahahhahahahaahhahaha.

dude i smell like such a fucking wino whenever i mack ho's.

I just dont get it.

Archived