1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Basketball Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Apr 10, 2003.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Basketball Playoff Thread

Discussion started by E-DubleSkilZ - Apr 10, 2003

Fuck the haters... Lakers are gunna win a championship again. Their toughest competition is San Antonio. We have already proved Dallas cant touch us.

And the best east coast team couldnt beat the Lakers,Dallas,Sacramento, or San Antonio in a 7 game series...East is fucked...

E-DubleSkilZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Apr 10, 2003

TEASE YOUR A MORON THAT KNOWS SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL.

LAKERS

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Apr 10, 2003

Wigger got schooled

I suppose being a Laker fan since the mid 80's is a bandwagon fan.
    I was witness to the championships on PRIME-TV in the 80's going BACK-TO-BACK. Then also had to endure Vlade and a bunch of others.

You wanna talk about bandwagons?
    Ballsackramento and dallASS were horrible franchises that were lucky if they weren't a lottery team. It was only the last few years that the two teams played good.

Dallas doesn't have a great defense. They are a high scoring team. Defense ISN'T their area of expertise.

The kings are a bunch of crybabies. Vlade is always crying and flopping and they still lose. Webber is a perennial choke job. I'm still waiting for him to call a Timeout with none left in the NBA. They got a decent team.
    But I could just as easily say some dumb comment like yours:
    "without Webber the Kings ain't shit and will never win shit."

"We aren't going to win shit without Shaq."
    Hey no shit. You must be some sort of basketball analyst with comments like that.

Just cause you watched the AND1 series and play hoops with a 5ft black man doesen't make you an expert sucka.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Apr 10, 2003

im gonna win the play offs!

5. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Apr 10, 2003

http://ca.yimg.com/i/ca/reuters/20020911/i/67952690.jpg'>

[img]http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nba/_photos2/2002-05-29-lakers-kings-inside.jpg'>

I am a big Sixers fan and also a fan of my home team...but I really like the Kings as the team they are - I like the players and I see them as the only team in the NBA with a serious hope of taking the Lakers (who I despise) even with this recent surge from San Antonio...