Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"BASIKZ" KLOTHING

Discussion in 'Style' started by RYKE1, Nov 17, 2005.

1. RYKE1

RYKE1 Junior Member

BASIKZ KLOTHING

2. RYKE1

RYKE1 Junior Member

3. beardofzeus

beardofzeus Member

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

understatement of the century

5. What If...

What If... New Jack

i like the gas mask one...pretty decent shirts

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Uh, are those legit?

Especially the Bomb The City and Cope ones...

7. rick flair

rick flair Dirty Dozen Crew

i thought 4 elements clothing went out when tribal did it!!

8. RYKE1

RYKE1 Junior Member

Yes, Cope was paid for the design.

I know when you post on here you have to expect criticism, thats cool. I would just like to say that this clothing was made with strictly Graff In mind. I just really like the whole straight Graffiti style (letters,Charcters,etc.) and I understand that this Is a bit cliche' and not all people dig this style, understood. I am not trying to get rich off this just make a little profit and rock some of my own clothing while doing so.

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

nah its all good dude, I just wanted to make sure my fam was getting paid for the BTC designs and his shirt.

10. $2 dollar well drinks

$2 dollar well drinks Junior Member

i would of been all about your shirts in 8th grade, now its polo and lacoste

11. LetterMechanic

LetterMechanic New Jack

Get your own Steez and quit biting...why dont you post the "brick slayers" shirt you'r slangin on e-bay. You can name your shirts whatever you want but its pretty obvious where your ideas come from..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. LetterMechanic

LetterMechanic New Jack

Beefeater, I would check with your boys if I were you.....just sayin..