Basically The Weather Channel

GLIK$

Is completely full of shit.

This "blizzard" dumped about 3 inches of snow and has stopped.

But apparently until 11pm theres 100% chance of percipitation.

How much do meterologists get paid?

I mean seriously Bus Drivers have more responsibility than these fucking people.

Their position in life gets me almost as angry as a culinary historian.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah this shits wack, I come back at 11 today covered in snow.

I turn on the weather channel to see whats going on and it says its a fucking blizzard. I look outside, theres no snow and like 3 inches on the ground.

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Mar 2 2006, 12:01 PM

They all must be Jews.

we dont lie.

we multiply

and we have a very keen sixth sence about that shit. i predicted the earthquake that happened last night. ego almost died. i had to rescue her from burning rubble and feed her eggo waffles.

FTR Nig.... FTR

Heyyyyyy trying to track chaotic movements due to different pressure and temperature changes is difficult. If you're referring to what's goin' on in the east, then you should put a lot of shit into consideration

there was a huge center of high pressure to the north, which could've been a factor to keep the whole system much more south, like toward New Jersey... the high pressure could've bumped the system south, and that would've resulted in a different form of precipitation... which leads to the... rain/snow freezing line was riding through parts of NJ the last time I checked... nobody knew where it was about to go last night, because to accurately predict that is like predicting who's gonna win the lottery. It's not gonna be on the money every time...

But, I never watch the weather channel... that shit is shitty, they gank everything from the national weather service... and with a lot more ads.

As for the changing up of the 10 day... typically, people can predict up to 3 days pretty accurately... after that, it gets difficult, because you don't know what something across the continent is going to do... ya know?

But, I've gotta say this- lookin' outside at the clouds is the best way to predict some stuff. What most meteorologists do these days are look at different charts and take info from what's given by computers and radiosondes(the weather balloons)... seldom do these morons go outside and take a look at the sky. :/ So, I'm gonna say that most meteorologists are assholes, because they hate me because I'm typically right about the weather... hahaha because I totally called my school's early dismissal today :B

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Mar 2 2006, 03:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Mar 2 2006, 03:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 2 2006, 02:12 PM

and weights..I gotta lift weights..

but word!

nah i didnt even mention that becuase there is no catching up there.

[/b]

badumdum.

Guest nutsonmychin!

there was a earthquake last night fool! where were you!?

stop

drop

an roll?

no...get in a doorway, or under a table

an roll?

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Mar 2 2006, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Mar 2 2006, 02:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 2 2006, 02:12 PM

and weights..I gotta lift weights..

but word!

nah i didnt even mention that becuase there is no catching up there.

[/b]

dude, you're not the only one who can get 'roids you know..