Baseball Memorabilia

Weapon X

Honestly, I have very little to offer in the way of this. I have autographed cards, nothing much. I was at the junky’s house the other day, and he has quite a bit for a junky. 1998 World Series Yanks team (almost) ball, Paul Molitor stuff, Joe Carter ball, Big Hurt, man…way more than that. I’m drunk, once again, so I can’t think of anything special that I have or have seen. Maybe you’ll have the mental capacity to share with me. I will most definitely add on at a later time.

A good read is the Sotheby’s auction book on baseball stuff.

I got a few things from other sports, too, but baseball is the key when it comes to memorabilia.

There should be breathalyzer on my computer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive got some goodies.

Ted williams autographed picture. (framed and nice)

Peewee Reese autograph picture and note to me, also framed

topps 78-94 sets, then I stopped collecting. Bo0! for drugs and alcohol.

along with some other nice cards like Ted williams rokie card, a hank aaron, and others, but I gotta let you go because this is like the sixth thread Ive typed more than 6 lines today, later

Originally posted by kido

Ive got some goodies.

Ted williams autographed picture. (framed and nice)

Peewee Reese autograph picture and note to me, also framed

topps 78-94 sets, then I stopped collecting. Bo0! for drugs and alcohol.

along with some other nice cards like Ted williams rokie card, a hank aaron, and others, but I gotta let you go because this is like the sixth thread Ive typed more than 6 lines today, later

Whoa. Ted Williams is one of my all time favourite players. That’s so sick. I also wouldn’t mind something like a Hank Greenberg rookie card, because you know the Jews are heavy into baseball and will pay top dollar. It looks like you should have started this thread, since you have credibility.

Yes, slave, sports is the shit. I have a romantic attachment to baseball.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Whoa. Ted Williams is one of my all time favourite players. That’s so sick. I also wouldn’t mind something like a Hank Greenberg rookie card, because you know the Jews are heavy into baseball and will pay top dollar. It looks like you should have started this thread, since you have credibility.

Yes, slave, sports is the shit. I have a romantic attachment to baseball.

Well since I was born my dad started buying me cards and memorbilia and stuff, so it was kindaof put upon me. Then when I was say, 8, I started collecting. I didnt collect much good but still some nice stuff like baseballs and autographs. I owe it all to my dad (gonzo) , who played a bit in the minors until he fucked his knees.

I cant stand the people that collect to sell and make money, I collect to pass on to my kids and then thier kids and so on.

how about the babe ruth jersey that Donruss (or was it tops) ? sliced up and inserted little pieces of into random packs of baseball cards..

does anyone feel like this is wrong? they said they wanted the fans to own a piece of history.. why dont we slice up a picasso painting and include a piece in random packs of colored pencils

Originally posted by kido

I cant stand the people that collect to sell and make money, I collect to pass on to my kids and then thier kids and so on.

Yeah, you’re right. I shouldn’t have said that about me wanting the Hank Greenberg. For the record, I’ve been collecting cards and what not since I was very little, and have never sold anything that was autographed or had any meaning to me. But Beckett’s was still one of my favourite magazines.

I gotta give this one guy I know props. He is a big junky who lives only for drugs and nothing else. He has a shitload of memorabilia (from his pre drug life), but has only sold the one Shaun Greene signed, used bat to my buddy…and he REALLY needed the money, that’s why. My buddy was happy, since his dad loves Greene because he’s an athletically talented jew.

Originally posted by Weapon X

But Beckett’s was still one of my favourite magazines.

for sure for sure. Back when I was younger it was more for the money, but I never made any it was just fun, it was gamble every time you opened a new pack. What happened to being able to buy cards at the grocery (Kroger)? And becketts too.. or maybe that was wal-mart.

auto's: Braves team ball from '98, Maddux 8x10 card, and a Warren Spahn ball. he was cool too. he started talking shit, making jokes, and telling stories...good times.

*deleted*

i haven't collected a thing in the past 3 years. shit just got too expensive. i usually take my girl to get auto's though. the only person i'm gunning for is Mike Schmidt, and maybe Thome.

Archived