Baseball cards

oneeightyone

I just came into possession of 3000+ baseball cards from 1987 to 1991 for 30 dollars, i opened up the 1987 case and bam, made my money back in the first 5 cards. Mark Mcgwire rookies, bobby bonilla, barry bonds, jose conseco, ken griffey jr, rookies, this guy sold his dads collection, he went through the Traded series since there are a few missing but the rest is intact, complete sets from 1988 and forth, fucking unbeleivable.

anybody else into baseball collecting?, and if so what's your most prized, not even most expensive but the best one in your collection.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Of course I was into baseball cards back when I was a child. I couldn’t tell you which card is my most prized, though. I haven’t looked through any of my cards in over ten years, so when I do, I hope there will be all sorts of pleasant surprises for me.

Congrats on your score. What the hell was this guy doing selling his dad’s card collection for so cheap?

Gawshhhh!!!

I think I have more baseball cards than ppl in this city.

Every Topps set from 79-to 97

Almost every 80's sets (Donruss, Fleer, etc.)

3 mint mantles'

A ted williams rookie

A willy mays (not rookie)

The list goes on an on... Me and my brother were huge collectors..

Dolla Dolla Bills Ya'll

Dont sell them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was at this girls house a few years ago and found her little brothers baseball cards. I thought that i found sammy sosas rookie card so i kept it for myself. I took it to a card shop and they said they would give me 32 cents for it. Pffft. i gave the card back to him.I have quite a few of the box sets from 81 on up to about 88. There has to be something good in there.

hell yeh i got shit loadz of baseball and basketball crads still.......i got a moises alou rookie...GO CUBS

kevin garnett rookie card that looks crazy as hell...

and allen iverson rookie...<----money card.....not sure how much though.......then i got loads more other cards..........

yea,the mark mcgwire "rookie" that i have is actually the first card in which he appeared in a major league uniform, the 1985 american team one is the one i think your talking about, im still keeping my eyes open for that frank thomas error card from 87 i beleive, i have the reissued one, but the one without the name is still missing from my hands.

and that ted williams, im jelous as well, plus this guy had about 5 copies of each card, incredible that the guy sold his dads stuff like that, but man, what a sweet deal.

I looked into another box and found a 1989 sammy sosa white sox, not the rookie card, but damn could that guy rock a jerry curl.

Archived