|||BARTHELONA|||

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.gothicpoint.com/

is a great youth hostel I stayed there every bed is sort of built into it's own little room with a cupboard and light and they gave me free beer each night!

Watch your wallet on Las Ramblas but don't puck your back on your front you'll only draw attention to yourself!

try "boquerones con vinegar" anchovy fillets in vinegar.sounds yuk tastes goood!

parc guell??? is very nice

la Sagrada familia although yeah it's touristy as all fuck is way cool!

I was only there for three nights by myself and I just hunted graff so night spots to tell you about sorry. there is agraff shop called game over???

http://www.cool-stuff-bcn.com/

MONTANA PAINT

BUNKER store

C/Consell de Cent,266,td2/8011 barcelona

Metro Universidad line 1

http://www.montanacolors.com/english.htm

you dont need tips.

if you cant find fun, slit your wrists.

don simon, hash, the beach, naked spanish girls wrestling on said beach. oh snap, ask about the one euro shot bar at the hostel/spot your staying at, get the large tequila sunrise. you wont be disappointed.

the metro is air conditioned too! good in the heat.

i want to go back.

I was there last summer.

The Barri Gòtic is a cool neighborhooh.

If you're looking for clubs...check out Bikini.

Bar Marsella was an old artist hangout for the likes of Gaudi, Dali and Picasso.

One of my boys lives there now.

oh yeah...be sure and drink a Voll Damm Double Malta beer. Goddamn good shit.

Guest imported_Europe

Its an awesome place. Wander around alot, so many cool things to find.

Visit Bunker shop for sure.

Use the Search on 12oz for many more tips on Barcelona

I don't know if you can rent mountain bikes...but I rode the trails on top of Mt. Tibidabo. Gotta be careful though...what takes like 15 minutes to get down, will take about an hour to get back up.

All the Gaudi tourist places are pretty cool. The park is a good place to chill.

Like Europe said...wander around...tons of cool neighborhoods. as far as getting pick pocketed...I'm sure you know the deal...if you look like a target...then you are a target. Try and blend in as much as possible.

• 1 year later...

Re: |||BARCELONA|||

Fanny packs under your shirt are good deterrents of pick pocketing, and I also hear theyre gangster in Europe.

yea make sure to bring your fanny pack or get yourself one before you go out there. They are essential as ink in a marker.

Europe is generally safe, the only spots I felt even remotely sketched out in were Amsterdam & Brussels...

That is, until I went to Barcelona.

I was there for 8 days, and every day, somebody tried to rob me.. be it gypsies, pickpockets or thugs. I don't know what it was. I'm a big guy, and I was with a lot of friends, we are usually the last guys they target. But it happened, every day.

They are still pussies, all you have to do is get in their face and threaten to smash the shit out them and they run away tail between their legs, but still... watch your back.

I was amazed at one thing though: I was riding the subway during rush hour, the train is full of business commuters, and this raggity ass couple gets on, sits down, and proceeds to start smoking heroin. Nobody even glanced at them, they obviously did not give a fuck what anyone else thought either. I was just staring in disbelief and chuckling.

Europe is generally safe, the only spots I felt even remotely sketched out in were Amsterdam & Brussels...

That is, until I went to Barcelona.

I was there for 8 days, and every day, somebody tried to rob me.. be it gypsies, pickpockets or thugs. I don't know what it was. I'm a big guy, and I was with a lot of friends, we are usually the last guys they target. But it happened, every day.

They are still pussies, all you have to do is get in their face and threaten to smash the shit out them and they run away tail between their legs, but still... watch your back.

I was amazed at one thing though: I was riding the subway during rush hour, the train is full of business commuters, and this raggity ass couple gets on, sits down, and proceeds to start smoking heroin. Nobody even glanced at them, they obviously did not give a fuck what anyone else thought either. I was just staring in disbelief and chuckling.

i was there for 10days and nobody fukd with me and my girl ...am a big dude also ..ive punked this american guy when i was there.lol...i would go back ....hey did you paint there ill post some shit asap.....but i did see thi sold lady get robd....