barfing your brains out...

fr8oholic

EVER PUKE ALL DAY AND THINK YOU'RE GOING TO DIE?

me too. in fact i did puke all day and i've still got a roaring headache. work's gonna kick ass manana... this is what i get for starting to drink at 1 in the aftnoon and hitting a house party like there's no tomorrow...

OOFH..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

...Fuck...it sucks.

I dont wanna think about the thoughts that cross your mind while puking for the 5th time...

...when i hurl it sound as if i am excorcising demons from the depth of my soul....i convulse and shake and expound liquids that im sure arent supposed to leave my body...its and awful sight to behold...and unfortunately it happens all too much....

rOe...ive got "my irong lung", in need of an iron stomach

Guest fr8lover

ive been known to have a case of the dreaded two day hangover a couple times, ive puked in different cities, states, at work, at the barber shop in the middle of getting my haircut, in an alley while my parents watched in horror, at various restaurants after i think its out of my system, on my friends, in the woods, gas stations...i really really hate puking.

when I was fifteen....

I had this little incident with vodka. I hadn't ever drank spirits before, and was thrilled that vodka didn't taste like anything (my opinion has changed since....) in comparison with cider. So I drank two whole naggins (I dont know how much that is if you dont know what a naggin is.....), in under ten minutes. I collapsed and threw up every half hour for the next twenty hours. I'm glad it happened though, because I sure as fuck never did it again. Thats why weed's my main man. I dont understand other people - I've only been sick from drinking twice in my life - I CANT STAND it, so much so that I rarely drink.

Last time i puked, i put my hand into the toilet on accident, and then proceeded to fling dirty puke water all over the bathroom, puke in the shower...my roomate came in and tried to help me to my room, and i puked on the couch, then when he got me to my trusty old futon, i looked at him, and said, i wanna go home, i miss my woman...and passed out.

haha..:D

Archived