Barcelona

KAES.IVB.ET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all for now. I have mad respect for the writers in this city. They definitly do there thing. I wasnt sure if there was already a Barca thread but I wanna see some more flix. I "saw" a few trains being painted but thats on a different camera so definitly more to come.

STA_0070.jpg

STB_0071.jpg

STC_0072.jpg

STE_0074.jpg

• 1 year later...

This thread in no way represents the essence of Barcelona from a graffiti point of view. I've only visited twice and only seen mostly the centre of the city but I found so much amazing graf and street art... burner packed halls of fame seemingly around every corner and enough bombing to last a lifetime... a truly wonderful and inspiring city. I will of course back up these comments with the help of my scanner so bear with me a day or two...

sadly, the hall of fames are slowly being demolished here in BCN.

gore.jpg

gore (gi), hank, hoen

neckface.jpg

neckface!

ooballgracia.jpg

ooballrambla.jpg

macba.jpg

I've spotted a few miss17 tags around, only tags though.

With the new laws that went into place this year, BCN has been "cracking" down on "illegal" skating, graffiti.art, public drinking, prostitutes, smoking-ban, etc.

Quotes because, these types of laws have been put in place before, but never fully enforced.

Anything that's not on metal gets buffed pretty quick. Kids here love the etch.

yeah flagio is quite up as is has, tzar, wels amongst alot of other heads from there and all over the world i got some flicks i'll post em up i saw a miss 17 throw near las ramblas the main street when i went but didn't have my camera on me :(