bar codes for your head!

kodak

WASHINGTON -- A maverick inventor’s new high-tech identification system will make identity theft a thing of the past. He wants to have personal bar codes tattooed on all our foreheads!

Technical wizard Andrew Tichrist says that using the same UPC-code system now used to identify and track products on supermarket shelves will protect average Americans from identity theft, make business transactions easier -- and even help America win the war on terror.

And the entrepreneur has already had his own noggin stamped with a UPC code.

Tichrist’s D.C.-based firm is one of more than a dozen companies vying for a lucrative government contract to develop a national bar-code system. But Washington insiders say his is most likely to win approval.

The indelible bar code contains all relevant information about an individual, including name, Social Security number, nationality, criminal record, blood type and other medical information. It is impossible to alter or fake.

“If a terrorist tries to impersonate a worker at a nuclear plant, he’d be scanned and identified,” Tichrist says.

The bar-code system will also make shopping easier -- your forehead can be scanned just like a debit card.

“You’ll never need to carry cash again,” says Tichrist.

The system will be a boon to law-enforcement agencies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first.didn't even read this one....

okay read it. total fucking control. the government are power hungry bitches. i wonder if it does haappen,how do they force it upon people.i mean there are a million problems with it besides being wack.how do you find every person in america,how do you force them to get some shit put on their fuckin face!!?, if you get it at birth won't it change with the skin?this will never happen.........

i don't know why i gave in and actually posted on this one...:rolleyes:

Archived