bands/groups you miss

boogie hands

man...im sitting here listening to the co. flow/ cannibal ox split wishing those mothefuckers hadnt broken up...man, those guys were a gift to this whole scene/movement...whatever you want to call it...anyhoo...

go ahead....shoot

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by atc:

pharcyde.... holy shit, i need some more labcabin...

pharcyde is still together...they arent very good anymore but they are still together, i guess your refering to pharcyde with fat lip...

and bump for misfits...rock and roll

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

88 fingers louie is nmber one that i miss. thank god there singer and guitarist were smart and put together rise against http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

and dont worry misfits will end up being back together. they always are.

dead kennedy's

black flag

sublime

defanetly SNOT <my balls your chins http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> , defanetly the best snot line ever> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

[This message has been edited by JinkZ aNd BrainZ (edited 07-19-2001).]

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

janes addiction

operation ivy

misfits

helmet

aren't Janes Addiction back together ? or are they just playin' a few reunion shows ?

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

they're doing some reunion shows (minus eric) but still... its not the same. they're all sober and shitty now. which is terrible to say, but its true. same with misfits. they tour every couple years (once recently with glen) but its still not the same...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

dude, the word is magnatize, not magmatize. there is no such thing as 'magmatize.' christ, thats been bothering me for weeks...

aight not to be a dick or anything but regaurdless of weather or not "magamtize" is a word thats how the song goes

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

no offense, but are you a fucking moron?

you can choose from two words. one does not exist, means nothing, and ruins the context of the sentence.

the other word not only exists, but fits perfects within the sentence and infact is just about the only word that would fit.

you still think its 'magmatize'?

seeking: making friends and stealing smiles.

Archived