Banana Hands

RumPuncher

This is how we chill from February 'till....

friday

- cash paycheck

- possible lobster dinner!

- be a good boy and go to be early

- leave the computer ripping to Xvid overnight

saturday

- grocery shopping

- drugstore shopping

- techtoys shopping

- play squash with some friends

sunday

- I might have to work

- watch the flicks I rippped from work

ps. tanning is the shit. dont sleep on it.

I might hook some saturday at the health club this girl I know runs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have no tattoos....

sometimes it's nice to pop in the bed for like 5 minutes

and you catch a little bit of the glow for the rest of the day.

It helps if you aren't a pasty white boy to start with.

friday:

-already cashed paycheck

-work 5-10

-go to some party and drink until i forget my name, and touch my lesbian friend's hiney..

saturday:

-"on call" for work, if i dont go in, i'm goin to vicky secrets and buying myself stuff.

-sitting around if theres no work, and studying for some finals i have next week

sunday:

-work 1130a-8pm

-come home and eat, then pass out for a while

-wake up, internet junk.

:smiles:

parties tonight and tomorrow. trip to norfolk on sunday followed by some metal show.

it doesnt sound like much, i know, but i can assure you...by 7pm tonight my weekend will be totally out of control and will probably remain that way until monday morning. i think everyone has that one friend that sparks complete chaos....this one happens to be arriving at my house within the hour.

The end of summer vactation

Friday

-Had pizza and went to a bar with some of my co-workers to watch a game.

-Went to a friends house for some Dvd's, and did a simple on the way home.

-Nerded it up on here, about to go to bed.

Saturday

-Going to lunch with the crew

-Seeing a movie with an old friend in the evening

-Going to a club after the movie which is predominantly made up of old people.

-Paint

tanning is for skin cancer.

and besides, whenever i see tanning-bed-people in photographs, their skin tone is unnatural and leathery.

:yuck:

this weekend?

their will be fire and smoke involved.

probably some noxious fumes

and plenty of flesh.

hahahaa.

right, this (in theory) should be a sick weekend...

friday:

get train back home from university. train journeys suck. nuff said.

meet up with friend who has just got back from travelling. catch up etc.

meet the parents and eat the only thing my dad can cook well - stir fry.

go out to the pub. see people i havent seenin a while. notice fit girls, get caught staring.

smoke weed in a cold carpark.

***(note, i am writing this after coming home on fri. nite)

sat:

pub crawl with the crew mandem.

drinking with various other vandals in the evening. write my name on tings.

sun:

its my bizzirthday. i turn 19, almost an adult!!rhkfhdlk!!

i plan to spend the day with the fam, perhaps have a nice meal, beat sense into the little brother.

head back to uni on sunday evening cos of lecture on monday.

Friday- I went to a friends fairwell (he's moving to a different city). Got free beer of some guy who kept running behind an unmanned bar and pouring glasses. Got some digits of visitng Brazillian girls. Had a weird conversation about New Zealand hip hop with some New Zelander on the way home. He was kind of aggressive, and he didn't realised he had missed his stop until we were 15 minutes further down the road. Thats karma for you.

Saturday (today)- Work out and study. Then I'm off to a crew members 21st. The drunken shananogans are imminent.

Sunday- Make music and possibly graffito tag something.

Friday: Stay in and do homework. Watch a movie on Lifetime. Maybe watch a couple episodes of Golden Girls season one on DVD.

Saturday: Go shopping for new curtains. Brunch. Stop at TJ Maxx to look for bargains. Do a little sewing and let out the waist in my favorite slacks. Watch more Golden Girls.

Sunday: Go to church. Prepare a nice dinner for the missus and mom-in-law. Eat said dinner. Wash dishes. Listen to the Prarie Home Companion on NPR. Maybe catch a late movie on Lifetime if I'm feeling a little crazy.

Guest KING BLING

>Friday <just now, or earlier> - Began watching Saw which is crap but could have been good, than best friend and fiance whose anniversery it is calls me to come have drinks. I do, I get drunk...get home and get flirty text message from a 29 year old, kinda seeing a 31 year old, best friend is 32....I am 23...old people are my life.

>Tommorow, hair cut by said 31 year old who is awesome and has picked out a hair cut for me. No dye. I will be drunk, and likely will eat sushi by myself and also have a bloody mary to fight the hang over from right now...not in that order

>Sunday, helping people apartment shop, which means I get to walk around and talk a lot, likely stop and get drunk, use my new digi cam and hopefully said 31 year old will not have decided to move on...I will eat Nerd rope candy

Originally posted by sneak@Feb 19 2005, 02:09 AM

sat:

pub crawl with the crew mandem.

drinking with various other vandals in the evening. write my name on tings.

Friday; do some college work, watch Family Guy all over again (i got all 3 seasons + bonus shit on DVD), go to pub with mates, call other mate to see whats happening about club, leave to go home (drunk), 5 minutes from home, said friend calls and tries to get me to go to said club. No. Watch family guy. Make plans with sneak for saturday.

Make mistake of telling sneak im fucked and am going to sleep.

5 mins later; "haha you pussy cam! wake up! your 1* years old, you should be up till all hours"

"you dick ***** im trying to sleep. what you doing anyways?"

"Im in my mates car billing the biggest zoot i've smoked in a while. Shit! It's getting bigger! It's not gonna fit in!"

(I dont quute understandthis last bit either)

Saturday; Wake up. Pretend to do work to keep parents happy.

Go to pub with sneak and co, bump into a writer who i've only met once but have to make conversation with as he is at adjacent table.

Pick up photos that follow on from my day in the life post. Pretty funky! Plus some forgotten up-skirt shots from the club. Type this. Drunl. Sorry for spelling mustakes.

Tonight; mates birthday so 50 of use getting a coach to Londons best comedy club. Muchos alcohol, cocaine etc. Hopefully kiss pretty girls. Pass out at some point.

Sunday; Wake up surprisingly early considering I'll probly only get to bed about 4 or 5. Plan to go home but sit eating bacon and erggs and chain mso,king in garden. Get home about 3 for a grilling from rents.

Check back here to see if anyone has enjoyerd my post.(The most impoertant part of the weekend. (12 is my life))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?Hope everyones goes qwell. Nighty night.

Cam.

(I shouldnt be this drunk off 2 pints and 2 cans)

Last night:

-Got massively fucking drunk. Cleaned up dog vomit constantly.

Today:

-Cleaning up dog vomit constantly.

-Might get out and take some pictures if my hangover goes away, but will probably just stay in and eat a valium.

-Work on teh website.

-Kill all humans.

Tomorrow:

-No plans.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, sorry dude, artificial tanning is gay. Even in moderation, the end result looks unnatural and can be seen a mile away, and the whole concept behind it is just retarded. Wait for summer and do it the real way.

Yesterday: Drank and played at a brand new pool hall that just opened. Quality time with girl.

Today: Had to go to a fucking training seminar for a car brand account we have. Helped homie get boat ready, bought booze. Tonight, I can either watch the Hopkins fight with friends or stay at girl's beach apartment. Hmmmmm. Toughie. Pfff.

Tomorrow: The Boat Party returns. My friend Bob's birthday, we're celebratng by doing the exact same thing we did all those past Sundays I posted pictures of. Awesome.

Yesterday: Met up with 360 and his girlfriend, went to vegan restraunt, came back to apartment and looked at flicks.

Today: Watched episodes of Oz, spilt coffee all over my new MIDI controller and PC keyboard, cleaned out PC keyboard, praying MIDI keyboard will work. Doing laundry. Wishing I had something to do or somewhere to go and that it wasn't so cold out.

Tommorrow: Probably the same thing as today except no laundry and no coffee spilling, which means my day will be even more uneventful.