BAN TEASE NOW.

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Trousersnake
Originally posted by Zee_Zee

i dont think he's THAT cool but at least he brings a bit of light heartedness to the forum..

:loopy:

My fuckin ass,hes full of horse shit if you ask me.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS ESAI HAS MADE TO THE GRAFFITI CULTURE AS A PERSON.

SO YOU JUST WENT FROM JESUS AND MYSELF GETTING DRUNK AND BEATING YOUR ASS.......TO JESUS AND ESAI AND MYSELF BEATING YOUR ASS.

MAYBE WE WILL BRING KNIVES AS WELL AND SHANK YOU.

AINT NO MRS. CLEO SHIT MOTHERFUCKER. NAWW BITCH, ITS TWO OG GRAFFITI WRITERS AND THE SON OF GOD THAT NOW WANT TO BEAT YOUR ASS FOR YOUR DISRESPECT TO THE GRAFFITI CULTURE SO I SUGGEST YOU GO GET A WHOLE STACK OF FLICKS OF SOLID ILLEAGAL GRAFFITI BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT INTO THE HOSPITAL.

SERIOUSLY DUDE. TAKE MY ADVICE AND SHOW RESPECT AND STAY OUT OF MY THREADS.

i seriously think we just need to try and make Tease understand that immaturity is ok once in awhile, but the constant shit is a little overbearing and annoying. Tease has made me laugh out loud and he's made me grit my teeth at the annoying bullshit, too...Tease, you need to respect the guys thread and edit/apologize. this isn't romper room...in all fairness, there are some others on this board that are just as bad if not worse than Tease. i have posted some pretty dumb threads in my time on here, the same goes for all of us, i'm sure.

look at the slow decline of 12oz. all of us need to take a good look at it. it's going under. i really used to enjoy coming on here and networking with a bunch of people that had same/similar interests, now it's just kind of a joke. i still have some friends here, and i still consider several peoples threads interesting or whatnot, but it's not the same.

just my 2 cents

you are correct, but i've built some friendships with people on here, and i respect alot of others on here, but we don't need to go fucking up a perfectly good forum for writers and the like. we all just need to chill and/or ignore the people we don't want to hear from. it'd be alot better if no one had beef or could just ignore those who annoy you. i may be overenthusiastic, but i think Raven set up a wonderful tool for us, and we're abusing it. we're taking it for granted.

no diss casek.

check though....this wack bitch tease dont even write....he gets on here and wastes time........and then when i make a thread about showing respect to a real writer......he gets on it with some disrespectfull speak to womans.....

you know?

if this was the street......i would beat him.

hes a fucking idiot that has never even caught a case and asks for step by step instructions.

i have written for 11 years.

i have caught a felony case.

i have done jail time.

and i have been on this site since 00.

fuck tease. he doesent deserve 12oz.

nah, i didn't take that wrong. i understand what you're saying. i've been writin for about the same amount of time on and off. i've caught a little parole, etc. from the 5-0, i never considered it to make me a "real writer". not disrespecting you, it is all about paying dues, and we all pay our way in some or another.

as for the disrepescting women, that's totally uncalled for. Tease needs to get away from that shit as fast as possible. it's not honorable at all. anyone who does that should catch a fist to the head.

i've seen Tease try and explain it all away as jokes, he likes to laugh alot, etc. (Tease, i hope you're reading this and take it into serious consideration), some things aren't meant to be joked about. people aren't all like you, they don't all find the same stuff funny. i like to laugh alot, i make alot of jokes, etc. but i draw a line, i know when i should act my age. your personality on here is probably alot like your personality outside of the net, and i'm not trying to discourage you from being yourself, but you can be yourself without being an asshole, offensive, or just plain annoying. the dahli lama says this: "everytime you hear yourself start to gossip about someone, you should imagine your mouth filled with feces, this will quickly put an end to that feeling." it can be applied to alot, not just gossip.

as for Tease writing, he posted some flics on paper chase recently. he's ok. not all that, but not bad. i hadn't seen any of his stuff before and was starting to wonder. he's got potential.

i hope everyone considers this, not just Tease. i'm going to start visiting other parts of the site more often and giving the young bucks advice, commenting constructively, and trying to do my little part to help 12oz back up onto it's feet. a little b/s in between all of that can't hurt, but i really like this forum, and i'd like to see it come out of this coma.

much respect to all

-a sentimental bastard