ban me

KillWhitey

so i can start a new life on 12oz with a more respectable and appropriate and non offensive and non ignorant screename.

misteraven you suck big dick

seeking your cool but ban me please

tesseract you suck big dick

europe you suck big dick

johnny you suck big dick

all mods are fagots and suck big dick

im the main man here, and if i dont get banned then all the mods are a buncha little pussy bitches

hmmmmmm....

first!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Why dont you just make a new profile and start posting?

Instead of this petty, childish posting?

This looks a lot like Palestine One's last thread. Why I remember this I do not know.

Edit: Should've condemned KillWhitey too though. That would've made his plan backfire big time. I would've found it pretty funny too.

Originally posted by azert

This looks a lot like Palestine One's last thread. Why I remember this I do not know.

Edit: Should've condemned KillWhitey too though. That would've made his plan backfire big time. I would've found it pretty funny too.

Even before this thread I was thinking this was the same person.

I think, being condemned is where you get your ip# barred and banned is where they just bar your username. So if your condemned you can't just change your name and start posting again... if this was a real life community .. it would basically mean if you put on a wig and moustache you'de be allowed back in .. but if you got condemned you could chuck a micheal jackson and they'de still kick you to the curb ...

Archived