Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BAN BLINK!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by REGULATOR, Jan 2, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i dont know how to poll or anything....but i would really like to see Blink get his account axed

im getting quite sick of his "im the shit, you will all know me" attitude. im also sick of his constant bragging about how he has massive amounts of style and how he knows so many graff artist..please shut this kid up

he really needs to be banned...shit not only is he stupid and arrogant...hes not even funny....at least enos is fuckin comic relief...but blinky is worthless....please ban him...if you agree with me just type yes or no in the reply

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

contrary to popular belief...

we don't ban alot of folks around here, espescially the dumb ones... ignore him, I realize he's giving you a hard time but argue back or let it go...

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

doh...but can u leave this up anyways...i wanna get a idea of how many people want to see him banned

4. NumbNuts

NumbNuts New Jack

I don't want him banned,who would I fuck with then?For real entertainment,check out his thread on The Bench.Outski.

5. Dude knows photoshop and this is the internet:) if he bothers you that much, ignore him. Smart's right.

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm sorry I never noticed this guy. What has he done? Specifically what has he done/said to you?

7. jah

jah Elite Member

i got banned once. but i said shit to the moderators more than anyone else so i dont know how hard it is to get banned just by talkin hella shit. but i do know that when everyone on the board teams up against someone its gonna make him mouth off more and make him a lot more angry. so if u dont like all the shit hes sayin. stop replying to it. im sure hell get bored of talkin to himself after a while and either leave by choice or stop sayin stupid shit. just my thoughts...

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea i think he finaly wised up...he hasnt said shit to our disses in a while

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

...I think he got raped..and got on a new 12oz name...like SONE2002 or somthin...

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

only about him changing his name....but you never know..maybe some one shot him..