baggy pants...

Guest Are2

still rockin the baggy pants?

i am actually starting to think that i am too old to wear some of my clothes because they're pretty damn baggy...

as long as they don't hang off my ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on men a little baggy is good. i like to see the underwear band or the special man hip muscles, ladies i hope u know what i'm talking about.

on me i wear form fitting pants, i'm short so baggy pants make me even shorter looking. all of my pants used to be super baggy like falling off off me mens pants type things. now i'm all about my brazilian jeans nice and stretchy

Guest --zeSto--

subtle baggy.

Casual pants (chinos, khakis etc) are supposed to be a little baggy.

Even dress pants can come in more 'relaxed cuts'. It's all personal style.

However,

the days of 44" pants on a 32" waist are long gone.

(I seem to remember this subject coming up with boogie before.)

Guest Xero-Pacman

Man, i agree with comforts... wutever floats your boat... know what i mean? i love my JNCO Jeans cuz they are COMFORTABLE and if i look good in em' more power to me:p

hehehe....

he said jnco

so yeah, the older one gets, the less the pants sag...

that seems to be the way it goes, male and female alike

(unless we have to hide the AK of course)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

the days of 44" pants on a 32" waist are long gone.

damn that's crazy.

i can wear a 32 without a belt, but i usually wear 34-38. i enjoy wearing pants a little baggy. word. i can't stand wearing anything that hugs my legs because i have a bubble butt. :o

I make it my buisness that when ever I enter a new social group (ie a new job, college, band etc...) I *must* have the baggiest pants going. I will not be out done. I don't always wear them, but I know that I own the hugest pants.

today I was wearing my huge pink cords.

and fuck tight pants. I will only wear them if I am all gothed out and going to a night club - cause you can't wear PVC boots without a skirt or PVC pants.

gotta have baggy..baggy with taste though.

baggy ass khakis (ralph lauren preffered but i still rock others)

baggy ass dark denim you just cant go wrong with

somewhat baggy black slacks.

but remember...guys wearing jnco skirt jeans should be smacked on site.

and of course if you rock baggy paints one must have a xxx large tshirt button up and jacket to go with it. otherwise you look stupid.

and of course you gotta have a chunky belt to floss with some nice crisp boxers.

just make sure the sizes of your clothes your wearing are symetrical and your gravy.

i think i took this way to seriously.

Guest imported_sofarok

ive been wearing baggy jeans, i fat cunt so it looks alot better than if i roy a regular style but anyways....i started a teaching job this pass week and rolled in with my baggy jeans, skate shoes etc im the only fucker there wearing anything remotley baggy, out of my 44 strong class of 17 to 22 year olds (im 23) i was the only one, it through me, dont know why

Archived