bad ronald

nemersion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whats with all these topics in channel zero that make no fucking sense?! I come on channel zero to vent about shit, and to waste time - not to be confused.

------------------

"instead of sayin 'fuck tomorrow', that buck that bought a bottle coulsda struck the lotto" - nas

I trusted my innocence, my intent, and I trusted the DMT ally. Mouthfuls of air went in and out, a parachute of life. I wasn't consciously controlling my breath. I was breathing so naturally I was absolutely astonished. To breathe the divine... and I remembered that in at least two of my previous DMT visions I had breathed like this, and in at least one mushroom journey.

Sorry for the double post, I don't want that "edited by" shit on my post.....

Did anyone else hear about the McDonald's scam? Every single game that they have had was rigged since '95. The main guy in charge of distributing the winning tickets gave them to his friends, who then turned around and sold them to other individuals. I thought this was pretty interesting...apparently there is a class action lawsuit against McDonald's for fraud (although it was nothing the actual company knew about).

lol...yeah, i seen that bad ronald video....its funny as hsit for a video but the song sucks. its definitely trying to be like a 2000 beastie boys, like on some fratboy/hippie rapper type shit....but the video cracks me up cause its like mr.rogers house, and everybody's drinking mad beer. there like kegs and shit and all the muppets are getting tanked. funny stuff. shitty music.

in similiar news, anyone seen the Bubba Sparxxx video? that cat is hilarious, i hope he blows up...plus the timbaland beat is hot, dont sleep.

Archived