bad luck anyone? i really need some advice...

LadyKrink

i dont know why i am posting this, but maybe it will help.

it started when my best friend jennifer who is like my sister got sent to live in arizona. then one month later two police officers dragged my man out of our bed and took him away leaving me heartbroken. the very next morning i wake up to go to work and what had just happened the morning before was really hitting me hard, but i force myself to get up only to find out the two 12in roxford fosgate punch subwoofers and roxford fosgate 1000 watt amp that once occupied all the space in my trunk was now missing. later that day i was then told i could have no contact with my boyfriend whatsoever until he was out due to his mother's requests. so i started saving up for a new system but then my tires wore in so bad i couldnt drive and i found out i needed a camber kit to fix it along with new tires. so the $ went to that instead. i wanted to end my life but decided i would empty my bank account instead. i had 500$ in my wallet as i looked for a new system but of course only a week later my wallet disappeared and so did my 500$. i hid my shit but someone must have taken it since i had people over and i wasnt on wallet guard every second. i was on the verge of giving up but my best guy friend josh helped me stay strong, gave me his system for 50$, stole me an amp, and eventually after two months got me out of the house and made me go with him to audiotistic. i go in my car since we were half way there already, but was sketchy about the shit in my car i couldnt leave at home. so after we decide to leave me and josh walk back to my car to find everything gone. this time they actually went into my car as well as the trunk. all in all the two 10in mtx subwoofers in a custom box, alpine amp, my 500$ professional camera, all my cds- (my life), my alpine head unit, my cellphone/pager,my smith and wesson 75$ knife, my pepper spay, my photo album with all of my man dasr's graf-all my autographs-a grip of dope other graffiti flix and flix of me with people i have met, my new shoes along with a new tribal sweatshirt and a pair of jeans in my back pack all the dope writers i have met bombed on. they ate all my gum threw the wrappers in my car and threw my purse with all my make up and shit around the parking lot, probably mad i had no wallet. so at this point i gave up, started using a lot of drugs, stopped eating and became very upset with life. I started to better myself being able to just hang and smoke with my bestfriend now josh, and even found out my man would be out by x-mas. it was getting better until three weeks ago when i was told my bestfriend josh was found dead in his room the night before i called. i was told he most likely overdosed on heroine, but his aunt (who he lived with) wasnt sure. the bitch then buries his body 3 days after with out an autopsy and then tells no one about his funeral. i am lost without josh, how do you go on after someone that close to you passes away? i dont know what to do anymore, except numb my sorrows in the evil word of drugs that i hate so much.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've never been in anything like that..but start one step at a time. quit the drugs that is a guaruanteed dead end. next step is get a job (at mcdonalds if you have to). then manage money wisely and get up and going. make 5 month plans . and then evauluate yourself as your going to see if your going to reach your goals. make sure your goals are realistic because if they are not, you will get stuck in a negative thought cycle (seems your in one now.) the only way to break out of a negative thought cycle is to realize your in one.

Guest Swizel

Damn girl. That shit Sux. A few months ago my homeboy shot himself with an AK. It was pretty brutil. But shit, no offince or nothin but it sounds like you dont have the greatest choice in friends. Cause if your shit keeps getting stolen fight after you get it, then it's somebody you know. And they probly know your boyfriend is in jail and he cant do anything to them.And also drugs are really not the answer. Cause if your boy died of heroin, dosent that give you a clue on what not to do. Cause all that will do is lead you down the same track. No matter how bad things are at the moment every thing in life is temporairy, exept for death. And nothing is that bad to die for.

See one day I got into some deep shit with some of my friends and that gave me a stroke of reallity, you can fuck yourself over just by the people you chill with. Cause the rest of the world views you by the people you hang with and the way you present your self . Well ne ways, I had a realization that this is'nt the preson that I want to be, and the only way to change that is buy bascilly droping a good protion of my friends. I realized that I could count on one hand the amount of friends that would acculy make it in life, and that my friends were the ones holding me back from what I wanted to do in life. So I said Peace to them and set my life off on another track. It was hard at first but after a while you realize that you are really better off without them.

But leaving your friends is one of the heardest things I've done but now that I look back at the stuff that I've done and realized that I was a looser. But now I couldent be happier with how things are going. Well iI hope that this helped in some way. I'll be checking back for a reply. so tell me what you think of the words I've given you. Good luck with all the shit.

(Never cheat the man in the glass)

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

dont do drugs...well, smokings cool...and maybe hollar at your parents and let em know you are in a rough spot.

I didnt get to read the rest of the replies, but i would go with glass etch on this one, kid has a level head...

Get some new friends..and call your parents...or even your grandparents..

Ive been in situations like you have before...

Just this year...starting in jan, my girl left me after three years, and the day after i left to go back to college my best friend was killed by a train in one of our favorite spots to paint. Basically i was totally heartbroken in more than one way. I started doing ALOT of drugs and drinking ALOT of alcohol, Im sure there are many posts on this board where its monday afternoon and im shitfaced as hell. Three weeks later three close friends and two others i didnt know too well were killed in an automobile accident. Basically it continued to go down hill from there......another one of my friends was badly hurt in another car accident and later in the year i was arrested....

Basically what im tellin you is that everyone may go through some rough shit, life isnt easy. I thank god that ive had these close friends, and the opportunities to do so many things i have done. And i know that doing large amounts of drugs or drinking alot isnt going to help my life one bit. There are so many people out there that have it worse than we do..

Be thankful that you had the times you did with your friends, and never forget them. Show them how much they meant to you by waking up everyday busting your ass and doing what makes you happy. I know my friends are watching down on me now, proud of what i have become.

About your boy....

The girl that broke up with me earlier this year once told me

"True love never fades, it only grows stronger in time"

(we are back togeather now, and cannot be happier...we may even be married soon..)

He will be back, stay strong.

Damn, I don't know what to say about the OD and stuff. Bu tyou had all that shit in your trunk. I feel sketchy about leaving any burned CD's in the car in plain site. Some crackhead might think their real.

BTW, are you going to the Bboy summit? I might go, homegirls working on some free tickets. Maybe I'll see you there.

Just be glad you got your health. Don't do too many drugs cause you'll end up more depressed.

Guest THEdude

DAMN

i feel like a little girl after reading this.

like everyone said, don't do drugs. and go to your parents.

or find help in counciling or a church, hey churches are good.

I hope you get through this, I really do.

Guest serpent of the light

firstly, sum all that shit up into 1 paragraph so i might actually read it, and then i'll give you my advice (advice from kids too lazy to read that is often the best!!!)

secondly, desultory is a really good band. i found them last week, damn they are really fuckin good. metal blade death band. siiiiick

Guest Swizel
Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

i only read about half of that bullshit.. but it seems like youre a little too concerned with having a car audio system...

id say you need to get your priorities straight. [/quote

very dickish, but true in many ways, but still think about what I said.

ive been in a harder spot a few times.

dont give up, things will get better.

look what you have waiting for you in a little while... your man. it takes time but it gets better. keep your head clear. and things will work out. life aint easy, but it aint that hard. at leats you dont have aids. at least you have a car, at least you have a family, at least you have a boyfriend, at least you dont live on the streets. yough it out, everyone goes through hard times. but theyWILL pass.

i wish I had it as easy as you kristy. Leaving shit in your car in plain view is almost a guarantee of a theft.

Think your self lucky...you got a place to live(i don't but these net cafes are good for 12oz posts), youv'e got money ( i don't have jack shit for paint, markers or inks), you've got a boyfriend (i ain't got a girlfriend) and I have had friends kill them selves before.

At least your not me......think your self lucky.

I guarantee you life still has a few more surprises good and bad left for you...

Don't invest so much happyness in shit like subwoofers, youve obviously got worse things to worry about.

Your boy josh died of heroin, so now you do drugs too?

Just stop a minute and think, coming on here and writing it all down should help. Its hard, but detatch your self for a minute and try and look at your situation objectivly. You can't fix everything, understand everything or know it all..but you can certainly try.

The world of drugs will get you dead, or popping in and out of rehab and jail. Do you really want to be in group therapy spitting out a sob story to a bunch of strangers when you're 35? naah.

You say you have bad luck, well you arent exactly helping yourself by what you're doing.

Do you want to be alive and well when your man gets out of jail? Yeah I think so.

I've been what youve been through times 4 , and somehow im still alive and finally happy ...

If i can get from some doo hick town in maryland to rome italy... i think you cerntainly can make it. ;)

keep it all in perspective

...and the best part is..it won't get any easier

you have to make it better by changing the way you're dealing with your problems..

i feel for you..i know life can be a real bitch sometimes, but lets face it..a lot of the problems you are mentioning deal with strictly material objects....they are only possesions..i know music makes life livable, but there will be other stereos and cd's .....

don't define yourself by what you own

i know nothing will bring your friend back

so let his memory live on by learning from his mistakes...don't turn to drugs and an empty hotel room to fill up your life..

would he want you to be living and feeling like this??

not if he was your friend..

the pain of this loss will lessen bit by bit..

here is where patience will become your new best friend...

let peace come to you..accept his death with the knowledge that you will see him again!!!!

and another thing about your car...learn from this!!!

my car has been stolen several times..i live in a fucked up city..

the first time it was stolen i lost a long list of things exactly like what you described...including a full sketchbook i worked on for a year and a ton of flicks...of my own graf..including stuff i'll never get another flick of

it was painful, like losing a friend..more than material possesions..but life will go on..the world doesn't notice and keeps turning..

you have to just get over it...its gone, don't cry over spilled milk..

just stop leaving important shit in you car!!!! how much will you lose before you figure it out?? the expensive system will have to be relegated to your home..

all things considered, you have it easy

i read an article in a news magazine about child soldiers kidnapped from their families in Sierra Leone, and forced to participate in a civil war which involved gang rape, mass murder, mutilations and torture and murdering neighbors and family...those children are facing worse hardships than you and i will ever know...all so some rich bitch american like Jay-Z can have his ice...

so keep it in fucking perspective

and feel better

Archived