bad luck 13 riot extravaganza

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zack Morris:

where can I find some of thier releases..I have searched all my local indy record stores, they said they can't or won't order their cd's. where?

yo zack morris...music is the key.....here are some ways to get your shit....we have a sight its under construction though ....http://www.badluck13re.com...............

if yu want to order a copy of "we k*** children" cd or if you want the latest info, or mayby a video of shows you can write to ..

TOO DAMN HYPE, PO BOX 15793 Philidelphia, PA

oh email me..

steve from bd luck 13 at.....XXBL13XX@AOL.COM

hey tune to 94wysp {philly loud and local}

were always on

good luk and good day later metal lover

------------------

***life lesson: sometimes silence is the best answer***

Originally posted by neahs_number:

TOO DAMN HYPE, PO BOX 15793 Philidelphia, PA

oh email me..[/b]

if i recall correctly too damn hype is the record label that put out one life crew records....the notoriously racist notoriously pussy joke of a hardcore band....hhhmmmmmmmm

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by boogie hands:

if i recall correctly too damn hype is the record label that put out one life crew records

SOOOOOOOOO.....DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE RECORD LABLE FOR BADLUK SUKS TOOO......THIS BAND IS NOT RACIST THEY WILL JUST KILL YOU..

HONESTLY I COULD GIVE A SHIT IF ANYBODY FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS BAND...BUT...SOMEONE REALLY WANTED TO FIND IT...SO I DID SOME RESEARCH....YOU NEED ANYTHING?????????OHOHOH HERES SOMTHIN FOR.........U

--------------------------------------------

BLAM,BRIK!,BRIK!,ITS HOW I FEED YOUR MOMMA MY DIK........WATEVER

is it the same record label....if so then yes, bad lucks record label sucks and anyone who would put out such ignorant bullshit sucks too....your getting awfully defensive for someone who just "did some research"....i guess you got called out....please dont kill me....hahhahaha

------------------

your getting awfully defensive for someone who just "did some research"....i guess you got called out....please dont kill me....hahhahaha

[/b]

called out ??? hardley this writers forum is to converse not throw out idiodic anthems

yes i JUST did some research i fed it back as if i were who he was lookin for...its kinda neat:::that is :::if your here for a reason. boogie hands doesnt KNOW why he is wasting his life?????does he????

------------------

***life lesson: sometimes silence is the best answer***

Guest platapie

did any1 see teh while you were sleeping video)bedtime stoires) those guys had a part in it and it way absolute fukking mayham crazy shit i tell you crazy.

Guest HESHIANDET

ahhhh, too damn hype. the last bastion (sp) of cocaine and unfulfilled promises. why do you think 25 ta life is racist? when i was a hardcore rat i don't remeber 25 being racist at all. if i recall correctly they pushed for unity within the h/c scene blah blah blah. i don't really care, i think h/c is pretty lame, it just struck me as wrong that 25talife is considered racist. ???

Originally posted by platapie:

did any1 see teh while you were sleeping video)bedtime stoires) those guys had a part in it and it way absolute fukking mayham crazy shit i tell you crazy.

Such a great movie, did you see the bottle get broke over the lead singers chest that was wacky.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

ahhhh, too damn hype. the last bastion (sp) of cocaine and unfulfilled promises. why do you think 25 ta life is racist?

25 ta life?? ONE LIFE CREW....25 ta life was great....bump for my wasted life and kids who dont know any better.....blah

------------------

First off...I don't like OLC,Pitboss 2000 or any of those other bands. The only reason why they put out those records was to piss people off,...which obviously they did, and are still doing.

Stop taking everything so seriously.

on a side note.....Chubby Fresh is now a born again christian. NO JOKE

oh...silly me...sorry for taking racism, and racist bands passing themselves off as hardcore seriously, my bad, i dont know what i was thinking. what can i say, a lot of things i laugh at and mock but racism is not one of them

------------------

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

on a side note.....Chubby Fresh is now a born again christian. NO JOKE

that's really funny

Archived