bad kid vs lite (poll)

Guest stupid412

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok.. so here's my input..

they are both fucking hard.

the bad kid is real crsip.. clean.. the needle throws it over the bowl..

the lite is really good.. i'm feeling that style.. much more progressed than the usual shit i see from him. mucho props.. beer, bump, helluva good dip.. wait. yea, good job.

onto the criticism (even tho, i have no room to talk.)

the bad kid is good.. i don't like how he always does those damn thin letters. theres not enough 3d to totally bring it off the wall. lastly, its not totaly symetrical.

the lite piece.. first off it was a two color battle. KID let him slide on using the other colors.. so i have no say in why that should fuck him.. like i said above.. i do love the style. but.. it flows nicely up til the end of the e. he should have kept those little dots the blue he was using. the little nub at the end of the e isn't quite right .. and it doesn't match the one on the l.

they both should have rolled the fuckin wall behind them to smoothe th colors nicer, and should have slpit that "vs" ,, but whatever..

all yours everyone

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by stupid412

thanks to house arrest...

shit if that was tha case they shoulda just had a sketch battle :lol:

haha

more evidence of how clueless the toys of pittsburgh are. WHY would you post this on a national message board? its too shitty local writers having a shitty battle. the lack of awareness is amazing......both suck...although i like how the badkid is trying to bite mid90s philly.

zzzzzz.

Archived