Bad ideas...

Dirty_habiT

Ok, so I'm going to start this off with a couple things that should never mix....

1 Quart Steel Reserve on an empty stomache

1 hour later

1 tall glass of milk....

Shit made me mad sick, I just had this uncontrollable urge to start coughing really hard and then I took my fit outside and just blew chunks.... OF CURDLED MILK.... very gross, looked like cottage cheese... so there's a lesson, full stomache or not, avoid drinking milk with any kind of alcohol.

So post other things that are bad ideas.... and try not to post stuff that are *obviously bad ideas... like "Don't play in traffic..."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

detailiing your car without looking at the weather forcast..

not taking a shit before going out to the club

not knowing when to stop gambling when youve already lost mad cash

getting drunk and punch some big monster guy in the grill thinking it will be "fun"

not handling your game when tring to kick it to more than 1 girl at a time

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Aug 22 2005, 09:26 PM

1 Quart Steel Reserve on an empty stomache

You didn't need to add milk to the mix to make steel reserve a horrible fucking idea. I was an alcoholic for years and would drink any variety of cheap liquor, beer, or 40 you threw at me, but steel reserve I couldn't handle. Fucking nasty shit.

assuming the guy who was all chummy with your gf before you and her broke up wouldn't immediatly start hitting on her afterwards....

bad idea

taking good sex for granted

bad idea

oh, my favorite.....

cacthing a ride to the city with party animals who have no intention of coming home at a sane hour.And guess what, they're your only way home!

a few weekends ago i got abnormally drunk and high and i was taking a shit. and for some unknown reason, a girl came in and started talking to me, like a full on conversation. i got caught up in this convo and i pulled up my pants and went to wash my hands and leave.

i forgot to wipe my ass.

i am no longer taking a shit under the influence of anything. luckily, it wasnt that bad cause once the shit dropped in the toilet, the water sprung up and did most of the dirty work, yall know whats up.

Originally posted by FunktionOne@Aug 24 2005, 12:45 AM

I was last to know the girl I went home with last week had already fucked half the guys in the bar at some point in time.

Do you mean 'some point in time THAT NIGHT'? OR 'some point in her wayward, if not still recent past'?

Originally posted by GREENOJOS@Aug 22 2005, 10:50 PM

posting wack threads rank pretty high up there. see above post for examples.

How about running your mouth when it's not needed... isn't that a bad idea?

I roughed a kid up this past weekend for not shutting up where his shutting up was due....

I bet he didn't think it was a good idea afterwards when he had a huge bruise on his arm where

I pinned him to the ground with my knee and scrapes all over his back from resisting the good country ass whoopin.