bad highway situations you were in

tue skinny

yah . i had this biker gang after me and my dad when i was yuong and going to new york for hockey tournement. my dad flipped one of em off . and they chased us all the way to york but then my dad lost em. i guess he didnt feel like dying or kickin some ass. havent talk to him about it since. oh and this other time i was traveling around mass with some friends and we went by one of those trucks that hoold the new cars that are going to the auto dealer things so my friend cut him off and the guy flipped us off. so we hung out the windows and the sunroof thwoing shoes and eggs and soda cans full at him. and there was a whole row of em . so we had fun destroyin them and making them break down and cry.. it was a great time.. oh and i once ran over a rodent and killed it.. sadest moment in my life. if you got some stories just share it with 12 oz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my cousin is a trucker and was telling me some crazy shit. you know those arco trucks-3 trailers? some of those drivers ( im sure any trucker for any company will and can do it but he was tellin me about arco) if you fuck with them-especially at night driving slow in front of them or cutting them off-will sweep that 3rd trailer on your ass knocking you off the road

when i was young i used to take public transportation to school, like in 5th grade. i was on my way home on the bus with some friends and a sanitation department van cut our bus off. the bus driver cut the van off and this went back in forth for a little bit until the bus got to its next stop. the van also stopped and both drivers got out and started a fist fight...this was in brasil when i was growing up there

Guest Obsessed

whats that movie when the guy is trying to get home for thanksgiving or whatever and then he cuts of that trucker and then the trucker follows him around and fucks with him... im thinking its called "the truck" but im not sure

Guest snafuno

about four years ago..me and some friends were at a cluba nd these kids were beef'n over some stupid junk??? anyhow, the club gets over and we are waiting for these kids to come out and start talking shit again. So they come out and we get in their face, one of them go's and tells one of the cops standing next to the door. As the cops proceed to stop us, they leave and go on the freeway....We get all squared away with the cops and head home. We see these kids on the freeway and they don't even notice that it is us.. so I pull up two lanes across from them and one of my friends pulls out his hair pick and hucks it out the window and shatters the window of the other car...the girls in the back seat curl up and duck and the dude driving swerves onto the off ramp and pulls over....We keep on driving and get away with it. Then next week we see them again at the club and they shut their mouth this time!! damn I am a gansta!!!!!!!! big up to asic the feet washing crip!:D

Originally posted by Obsessed

whats that movie when the guy is trying to get home for thanksgiving or whatever and then he cuts of that trucker and then the trucker follows him around and fucks with him... im thinking its called "the truck" but im not sure

It's called Duel, Steven Spielberg's 1st film.

:cool:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i wont go into details, but one time we got pulled over by the cops.

they took a few pounds of weed, a hefty bag full of musrooms, and after strip searching us, our clothes too.

left us there nekkid on the side of the highway.

no charges.

hahahha, whata fuggin night...

• 1 year later...

this was fucking bad....

I was out solo one night and decided to hit a freeway ... all went well with my chap ass scrubfill, I was feeling grand until I returned to my car, discovering I had lost my keys somewhere at the scene of the crime.... so what other option did I have but to crawl around on the side of the freeway.... After that occasion I designed a new technique of locking my door. (not to mention I allways bring a spare) but, needless to say I felt like an ass......and, I was. :D

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by deth425

I was out solo one night and decided to hit a freeway ... all went well with my chap ass scrubfill, I was feeling grand until I returned to my car, discovering I had lost my keys somewhere at the scene of the crime.... so what other option did I have but to crawl around on the side of the freeway.... After that occasion I designed a new technique of locking my door. (not to mention I allways bring a spare) but, needless to say I felt like an ass......and, I was. :D

ive locked myself out twice when paintin.

first time i ran to a car shop and had them help me out. cost me 30 bucks.

second time i said fuck it and ran all the way home.

now i got my keys on a chain, and before i get out, i put it around my neck and zip up my sweatshirt.

Archived