Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bad highway situations you were in

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Dec 16, 2001.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

yah . i had this biker gang after me and my dad when i was yuong and going to new york for hockey tournement. my dad flipped one of em off . and they chased us all the way to york but then my dad lost em. i guess he didnt feel like dying or kickin some ass. havent talk to him about it since. oh and this other time i was traveling around mass with some friends and we went by one of those trucks that hoold the new cars that are going to the auto dealer things so my friend cut him off and the guy flipped us off. so we hung out the windows and the sunroof thwoing shoes and eggs and soda cans full at him. and there was a whole row of em . so we had fun destroyin them and making them break down and cry.. it was a great time.. oh and i once ran over a rodent and killed it.. sadest moment in my life. if you got some stories just share it with 12 oz

2. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly Member

mr. skinny sometimes i ithnk you have too much times on your hand...anyways good luck on reaching 1000 posts.

nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i do have to much time dammit. why do you think i make such stupid things. hey larrycurlybunzai send me some stuff too keep me occupied

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

wow, you cut someone off and they flipped you off so you throw things at them. looks to me like you were the one in the wrong.

5. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

we need quality of thread control on this board....

6. TOY

TOY New Jack

my cousin is a trucker and was telling me some crazy shit. you know those arco trucks-3 trailers? some of those drivers ( im sure any trucker for any company will and can do it but he was tellin me about arco) if you fuck with them-especially at night driving slow in front of them or cutting them off-will sweep that 3rd trailer on your ass knocking you off the road

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

when i was young i used to take public transportation to school, like in 5th grade. i was on my way home on the bus with some friends and a sanitation department van cut our bus off. the bus driver cut the van off and this went back in forth for a little bit until the bus got to its next stop. the van also stopped and both drivers got out and started a fist fight...this was in brasil when i was growing up there

8. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

whats that movie when the guy is trying to get home for thanksgiving or whatever and then he cuts of that trucker and then the trucker follows him around and fucks with him... im thinking its called "the truck" but im not sure

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

do they kidnap the dudes wife? and is the dude driving a jeep? if so i think i know what you are talking about...if not i have no clue

10. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

no youre thinking of that kurt russell movie...this flick is much older than that like late 70's or mid 80's maybe

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Planes Trains and Automobiles

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

:lol: I want a fuckin' car, 4 fuckin' wheels, and a fuckin' seat, right fuckin' now...

13. snafuno

snafuno Guest

about four years ago..me and some friends were at a cluba nd these kids were beef'n over some stupid junk??? anyhow, the club gets over and we are waiting for these kids to come out and start talking shit again. So they come out and we get in their face, one of them go's and tells one of the cops standing next to the door. As the cops proceed to stop us, they leave and go on the freeway....We get all squared away with the cops and head home. We see these kids on the freeway and they don't even notice that it is us.. so I pull up two lanes across from them and one of my friends pulls out his hair pick and hucks it out the window and shatters the window of the other car...the girls in the back seat curl up and duck and the dude driving swerves onto the off ramp and pulls over....We keep on driving and get away with it. Then next week we see them again at the club and they shut their mouth this time!! damn I am a gansta!!!!!!!! big up to asic the feet washing crip!:D

14. 455

455 Guest

haha...snafuno..remember the drunken wireless sessions?..haha..big up 2 A6. and Stems....

15. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

It's called Duel, Steven Spielberg's 1st film.

:cool: