bad head

MystikPW

last night, this girl gave me head, and ive never had worse head in my life...she used her teeth and like lightly grinded her way up and down...i had to yell at her...but then she got mad and stopped giving me head and i got blue balls...should i have kept my mouth shut or should i have yelled at her and then slapped her?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did it actualy hurt?

if it hurt then yeah i woulda told her to stop.

but if didnt realy hurt and it was aight i woulda jus not said anything until i busted a nut

then ben like "bitch get the fuck off me"

"u dont even no how to give good head, now BOUNCE bitch!"

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

- http://www.nastradamus.com/gfx/nav/nas.gif'>

you should have just painted her toilet and bounced......seriously though show some respect for the ladies, you teach them how you like it you get guarnteed pleasure everytime......yelling definatly wont make you a pimp....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest fr8lover

this shit coming from the guy who did the popularity post about all the ugly girls he couldnt stand and how he was a loser in high school...i can take some complaining, in fact i do it myself, but really dude...im just kind of sick of hearing your shit.

please never post again.

Guest chicken bone

you stupid cum swab!

everybody and their sister knows that when you get bad head, your supposed to take your dick out her mouth and repeatedly slap her on the forehead with your penis.

this is just a subtle but effective way of letting the girl know that you are unsatisfied with the oral sex that you are recieving.

it works better when its a stranger and you open your mouth, close one eye, and flare your nostrils.

------------------

chicken bone!

Originally posted by chicken bone:

you stupid cum swab!

everybody and their sister knows that when you get bad head, your supposed to take your dick out her mouth and repeatedly slap her on the forehead with your penis.

this is just a subtle but effective way of letting the girl know that you are unsatisfied with the oral sex that you are recieving.

it works better when its a stranger and you open your mouth, close one eye, and flare your nostrils.

hahahah i'm sorry guys. i had to read this post. but this is some funny ass shit.

ahh thats a negative Destroy1, i have had some BAD head im talkin real bad. like i couldnt even get into it at all, but i knew that it would entail sex so i put up wioth it till she wanted to have sex. and that was some good pussy. Bad Head = Good Pussy, not always but if your lucky.

Originally posted by defyoner:

ahh thats a negative Destroy1, i have had some BAD head im talkin real bad. like i couldnt even get into it at all, but i knew that it would entail sex so i put up wioth it till she wanted to have sex. and that was some good pussy. Bad Head = Good Pussy, not always but if your lucky.

well i guess i never had bad head, lucky me! but pussy is pussy

Archived