1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bad Haircuts (now i am sad)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ctrl+alt+del, Mar 24, 2002.

1. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

Bad Haircuts (now i am sad)

Discussion started by ctrl+alt+del - Mar 24, 2002

i had been growing my hair out for a year. it was long, like past my shoulders, and i past my chin in front. fucking long as hell. and i decided to trim it up, cuz it was getting a little.....rattylooking. i just wanted a trim. just a trim. now i look like the mom from the brady bunch. i will never ever get a hair cut ever again. this makes me so mad. those people can not be trusted. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: this has ruined my weekend totally. i look like a fucking chick. not even a hot girl. i think i might just buzz it all off and join the army.

my advice to anyone that reads this, NEVER GET YOUR HAIRCUT EVER AGAIN.

2. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Mar 24, 2002

i could fly away with the wings im rocking behind my ears. i have a strange phobia of haircuts for real.

3. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Mar 24, 2002

ill join the crowd, my hair wasnt really long to begin with, about your average lenght, but its been 8 months since i let my mom even give me a trim, im right there with beardo, sporting the wings

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Mar 24, 2002

i got sweet wings, if i let this shag carpet on my head grow anymore ill have a sweet mullet.
    but im growing iit out a bit anyways.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Mar 24, 2002

dude your a guy shave your head down a bit, make it generic short

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. REGULATOR

http://freephoto-i.net/users/acidxtreme21/DREDS.jpg'>
    "still think your hair looks bad buddy?"

7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Mar 24, 2002

I dont like haircuts either. Last one i got they cut it too short, and i looked like superjock. But serious man, just go back and tell them you dont like it and have em change it around.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Mar 24, 2002

i miss my fro , and i miss having rows

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. REGULATOR

i remember this one old bitch gave me a fuckin bowl cut, when i told her she fucked up she blamed it on me for not giving specifics...maybe if she understood more than 15% of the english dictionary and wasnt fresh off the boat she woulda understood what i asked her

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Mar 24, 2002

i had the greatest wings. i loved my wings. now its cut so short, i cant even have wings. you know the lead singer of incubus? that was me, but longer. now it just sits around my face not sticking out or anything. the back does look better, the lady i went to to fix the fucked up job gave it "layers". she put hair gel or some shit in my hair, and now i cant even run my hands through my hair cuz its greasy and slick. stupid ho.
    for all the guys rocking the long hair, did you often find yourself playing with your hair? i did all the time, it was calming. im so sad. id give almost anything to get it back.

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Mar 24, 2002

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/8789.gif'>
    "i love makros."

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  12. REGULATOR

she looks kinda fine makros

13. HAL

HAL Guest

HAL - Replied Mar 24, 2002

Fuck haircuts. I'm a major fan of the hairdo I like to refer to as "the rythym guitarist". If you're into music and seeing shows, you know what I mean.

14. ODW

ODW 12oz Member

ODW - Replied Mar 24, 2002

i like to grow my hair and beard then shave it all off just to fool my friends.

ODW - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Mar 24, 2002

we are the SAMSONS!!!!

i had a huge afro...started to dread them up and then i shaved it completley bald......i felt so ashamed.
    i was really sad..almost started to cry.....from lookin like a happy person,i went back to lookin like a ganbanger..a mean one at that.
    when ever im bald i look mean...big hair=happy guy.
    dont ever cut your hair...its been a while now and im still bald...hard to grow the naps back....
    im either bald or big hair..i cant stand the inbetween....
    I TRULEY BELIEVE YOUR HAIR HOLD ENERGY.....and keeps your head warm.