Bad Haircuts (now i am sad)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i had been growing my hair out for a year. it was long, like past my shoulders, and i past my chin in front. fucking long as hell. and i decided to trim it up, cuz it was getting a little.....rattylooking. i just wanted a trim. just a trim. now i look like the mom from the brady bunch. i will never ever get a hair cut ever again. this makes me so mad. those people can not be trusted. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: this has ruined my weekend totally. i look like a fucking chick. not even a hot girl. i think i might just buzz it all off and join the army.

my advice to anyone that reads this, NEVER GET YOUR HAIRCUT EVER AGAIN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember this one old bitch gave me a fuckin bowl cut, when i told her she fucked up she blamed it on me for not giving specifics...maybe if she understood more than 15% of the english dictionary and wasnt fresh off the boat she woulda understood what i asked her

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i had the greatest wings. i loved my wings. now its cut so short, i cant even have wings. you know the lead singer of incubus? that was me, but longer. now it just sits around my face not sticking out or anything. the back does look better, the lady i went to to fix the fucked up job gave it "layers". she put hair gel or some shit in my hair, and now i cant even run my hands through my hair cuz its greasy and slick. stupid ho.

for all the guys rocking the long hair, did you often find yourself playing with your hair? i did all the time, it was calming. im so sad. id give almost anything to get it back.

Fuck haircuts. I'm a major fan of the hairdo I like to refer to as "the rythym guitarist". If you're into music and seeing shows, you know what I mean.

Guest willy.wonka

we are the SAMSONS!!!!

i had a huge afro...started to dread them up and then i shaved it completley bald......i felt so ashamed.

i was really sad..almost started to cry.....from lookin like a happy person,i went back to lookin like a ganbanger..a mean one at that.

when ever im bald i look mean...big hair=happy guy.

dont ever cut your hair...its been a while now and im still bald...hard to grow the naps back....

im either bald or big hair..i cant stand the inbetween....

I TRULEY BELIEVE YOUR HAIR HOLD ENERGY.....and keeps your head warm.

dont say that!! i am getting my haircut tomorrow at this salon. i think it will turn out okay. i have been growing out my hair for a long time now (its about mid back) and i am cutting it up to my chin. it should look cute. right? it will. okay i am going to get it cut anyways. :o

Originally posted by Devilush

dont say that!! i am getting my haircut tomorrow at this salon. i think it will turn out okay. i have been growing out my hair for a long time now (its about mid back) and i am cutting it up to my chin. it should look cute. right? it will. okay i am going to get it cut anyways. :o

definatley get it cut, girls with hair that long disgust me!

I haven't cut my hair in about 14 months. It's gone from buzzed to pretty long now. I like my long hair, but I'm gonna shave it off come the summer. And grow a mustache. Hahaha...yeah, definitely:D

But I feel for you, man. Too many bad haircuts to count....

Archived