bad day, bad partners, bad karma

VANDALISTIKO

today sucked, woke up around 11 of coarse hit the arcade at springfield and blew a whole racka quarters, then my partners get the bright idea to bomb, im like okay, we go bomb with limited colors, red and blue even though this place is more chill for pieces and shit, the tips on the cans are fucked and noone has a knife, we go down to check out the scene and we see this guy, a guy who realy deserves an ass whoopin, who wrote over a "MYER R.I.P' (those true in the 703 aria know about bobby, and if you dont then you missed out on a great kid) we go and my feet get covered in a mix of shit/slime/ mud, really nice, and then it hits me, all the fucking times these so called Partners never looked out for me while im bombing, always fucking used my paints (which was no big deal) and then went bogart when i tried to use their's , and always never decided on what to bomb, im the kind of guy that bombs a place that is well checked so i dont have to run and i have the mose minimum probability on getting caught, but these fucks always wanted to bomb the shitiest spots even though there were workers liek 14 feet away, id rather take brains than stupidity for fucking adreneline, oh and to top it off today, i broke a fortune cookie, and by accident ate the fortune while i was going to pick up my sister, what the fuck, now i wont know my future

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what if your fortune was something like... stay away from your hobbies trouble is near... but i had a friend that i would let use my paint that was ok but he got annyoing so i dont talk to him anymore... sucks about your "partners" paint alone its the best way

Archived