bad customer service

slave_one

i have plenty, but i can't remember them all...

last week my other half and i went to the huf store in sf (kicks, shirts, bags, some books). the store hours said 12-7; we got there at 1. she wasn't even there. and then when we were in there browsing around, she had a look on her face like WE were being an inconvenience to her, even though j**** bought more than $100 worth of stuff. she was a snob. she was a pretty asian girl, but she just gave off the vibe like she was all that. i'm sure plenty of guys go in there to jock, but whatever. she didn't say anything rude either, but i thought that was lame of her to act like her shit doesn't smell. bitch.

i heard she's nice to you AFTER you buy something. not true.

post your complaints/rants here about bad customer service.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slave_one

i have plenty, but i can't remember them all...

last week my other half and i went to the huf store in sf (kicks, shirts, bags, some books). the store hours said 12-7; we got there at 1. she wasn't even there. and then when we were in there browsing around, she had a look on her face like WE were being an inconvenience to her, even though j**** bought more than $100 worth of stuff. she was a snob. she was a pretty asian girl, but she just gave off the vibe like she was all that. i'm sure plenty of guys go in there to jock, but whatever. she didn't say anything rude either, but i thought that was lame of her to act like her shit doesn't smell. bitch.

gawd i HATE that store...buncha stupid hipster graffiti/hip hop whores who like to stand around and look pretty....

you should have stolen the goods.

Re: Re: bad customer service

Originally posted by Devilush

gawd i HATE that store...buncha stupid hipster graffiti/hip hop whores who like to stand around and look pretty....

hahah...true true...j**** supports the actual owner of the store, not the people behind the counter. i believe he is or was a pro-skater.

i suck at shoplifting.

I was in target the other day with this girl I know. The big fucking fatassed rent-a-cop they had guarding the door was standing right in front of all the carts. We walked over to get a cart. He didn't move. We pulled the cart out, and had to carefully squeeze it between him and the wall. He still didn't move. We finally walked around him and got out. I said something about fucking powertripping eatbeasts. He finally moved, and walked away from the carts.

Broads like that suck! I would of "accidently" dropped shit on the floor and made that bitch pick it up.

My best-friend and I went to a Nordstroms in West LA around Christmas time. We weren't dressed up, just jeans and sneakers. My friend asked how much this Blumarine sweater was, and the sales girl said "A LOT". The nerve of that bitch!!

Little did she know my friend's wallet was loaded cause the present was for her mom. So we had another girl help us. My friend bought a $600 sweater, and I bought $200 worth of stuff for myself. That rude broad sure felt dumb because they get paid on commission. Ha ha! Don't judge a book by it's cover...

as far as customer service, i understand where some of the employees are coming from. before i worked in an office, i've worked retail for like 4 years.

i've had my share of bad experiences, but whatever. they can act like they can, i will just kill them with my kindness.

i'm not going to comment on this since i'm so bitter at a client today..... i work in client services and project managent and clients can be so demanding and callous towards the people who work for them... sorry i know that's the flip side but i'm so annoyed.

they can act like they can, i will just kill them with my kindness.

this is a good idea: be super nice that it makes them sick. they can't say anything to you after that; they end up looking like the idiot afterwards.

i don't know how to be mean. it backfires on me. i am very patient with people. i think i can be on that show on MTV where they mess with you for a certain amount of minutes, and then if you don't snap, you get a $100.

I was in a thrift store awhile back and an old philipino lady was helping me. I brought two speakers up to her register for purchase and she said I couldn't buy them because there were three pieces to the set. So I stood there and waited for her to offer her services in finding it, all she did was sit there and stare at me like she was waiting for me to get out of the way. I said "can you help me find the third piece" at that point she looked around, as if trying to find an excuse as to why she couldn't go. Apparently she couldn't find an excuse so she scoffed and said sighed and said "yeah, hold on" in the worst tone I have ever heard from a store clerk. I wanted to punch her in the face, she acted like I was creating some major inconvenience for her, even though I was just asking her to do her job. The guy I was with said "did you just scoff at us for asking you to do your fucking job?" and she looked at him kinda funny so he grabbed the speakers and we walked out to the car.

The End.

Originally posted by (no subject)

I was in a thrift store awhile back and an old philipino lady was helping me.

hahaha...yeah old filipino ladies: they're either really grumpy or always happy to see you. i always get the grumpy ones. you get used to it i guess...

the thing that aggrivates me the most is really slow "10 item or less" check out lanes that were created to be an in and out type thing, and then they put the dumbest fucking employee on the register, so it takes longer than the normal check out lanes.

:mad: :mad2: :heated: :hatred:

• 2 weeks later...

today the lady at mcdonalds rolls her eyes at me bcuz SHE got the order wrong! so by pointing out HER mistake, she gets angry about it and slams the supersize cup in front of me. damn lady, sorry if you hate your job...

oh and by the way, learn how to SPEAK ENGLISH! i can tell when people are talkin' about me in another language...it's very rude and obvious.

<span style='color:black'>I went to pizza hut once and stood at the counter waiting for some one to say "May i help you?" Well that shit never happend. 20 minutes later i got my pizza some extra bread sticks and a 2 liter for free. Fuck some bad service.</span>

Psh.. I asked a cop for 45 cents to get on the

train last night and almost got arrested for it.

He felt compelled to let me know 'that's not

how we do in New Yawk' and I felt compelled

to let him know 'In Detroit we have real crime

and your existance is a fucking joke'... but I

have a bench warrant so that wasn't happening.

I try to give 'em the benefit of the doubt.. but no.

Fucking worrrrrrrrrd.

Guest imported_sofarok

Thu UK has to have some of the most surly useless workers in the world but I have never encountered service quite as bad as at the Supreme store in NY, the place is legendary for having the biggest bunch of arseholes in the world working there but I was still amazed at there total lack of interest in there customers, there was a line of 4 or 5 people, the guy at the till was on the phone and far to engrossed in his conversation to serve anyone, mean while another three guy sat out back chatting, it was only when 2 people in front of me left (one of them throwing there un paid for merchandise in at the clerk still on the phone.) that one of the cunts from out back started to serve…rant over…

that's too bad sofarok...my guy LOVES supreme stuff; he will be disappointed to hear that those guys are assholes. but what do you expect from those people? they KNOW their products are the shit, so they act as if they don't give a fuck about you. they've never been trained properly to appreciate their customers. snobs.

those people behind the counter need a beatdown.

Originally posted by slave_one

whilst reading this i was very confused.........and for some reason it pissed me right the fuck off........more then it should have.........................certain parts are still really pissing me off upon a second look

One time im in waldbaums in brooklyn a this real old lady walkin real slow (u could tell it was because of bad health) was in front of a employee so they guy got impatient said something like "move out the way" andtryed to make his way around her knockin her down and she bumped her head and was bleedin all ova the place...at this point i am pissed because i seen the hole thing. so i end up grabin the guy and choking him screaming slurs at him till my friend got me off of him...he got fired/sued by the lady and waldbaums/and had charges pressed on him.the guy tried to get me arrested and the cop said ill take care of him..walked me down the block shook my hand and off i went...and 26 u cant ask a nypd cop for shit dog...me n my friend where gettin chased down the block by some vigilante with a shotgun..tryed to stop a cop and they laughed n kept goin...cocksuckers...

It's cool when cops take your side. This bitch that used to live across the street from my boy backed into my car when she was parking and he happened to see her, so he called me and we came back to the house and I knocked on her door no answer, so I know shes there I'm standing outside looking at the car to see if she fucked it up, and we're talking back and fourth about "Are you sure she hit it." 10 minutes later 2 cop cars with sirens. They ask us what we know, we tell them. One cop goes up to the door the lady is telling them shes "affraid for her life" etc. The other cop is like "Don't mind that bitch, she calls us once a fucking week. We just come with sirens to give her a show."

I used to have the "you're not good enough to shop here" thing all the time. I had plenty of money though, so I'd just laugh that shit off. I don't even like to cause a scene or anything, but its bad. I don't get it as much now that I'm a "grown up" and everything.

The worst was when I was in Target, trying to get a CD and they didn't have it and security tried to stop me cause I "Went to the cd section but didnt buy anything." I made a scene that time... Believe me...

after yo paid for your items you should have called her on being a snob...(ie..tellin her that you really appreciate her bein a fuckin bitch when your payin her salary..)then before you depart from the store ask to see her manager to complain.....

Devilush you know that was you workin there. :lol:

Archived