Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bad customer service

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by slave_one, Apr 9, 2004.

1. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i have plenty, but i can't remember them all...

last week my other half and i went to the huf store in sf (kicks, shirts, bags, some books). the store hours said 12-7; we got there at 1. she wasn't even there. and then when we were in there browsing around, she had a look on her face like WE were being an inconvenience to her, even though j**** bought more than $100 worth of stuff. she was a snob. she was a pretty asian girl, but she just gave off the vibe like she was all that. i'm sure plenty of guys go in there to jock, but whatever. she didn't say anything rude either, but i thought that was lame of her to act like her shit doesn't smell. bitch.

i heard she's nice to you AFTER you buy something. not true.

post your complaints/rants here about bad customer service.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

you should have stole that crap

3. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

gawd i HATE that store...buncha stupid hipster graffiti/hip hop whores who like to stand around and look pretty....

you should have stolen the goods.

4. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

Re: Re: bad customer service

hahah...true true...j**** supports the actual owner of the store, not the people behind the counter. i believe he is or was a pro-skater.

i suck at shoplifting.

5. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I was in target the other day with this girl I know. The big fucking fatassed rent-a-cop they had guarding the door was standing right in front of all the carts. We walked over to get a cart. He didn't move. We pulled the cart out, and had to carefully squeeze it between him and the wall. He still didn't move. We finally walked around him and got out. I said something about fucking powertripping eatbeasts. He finally moved, and walked away from the carts.

6. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

Broads like that suck! I would of "accidently" dropped shit on the floor and made that bitch pick it up.

My best-friend and I went to a Nordstroms in West LA around Christmas time. We weren't dressed up, just jeans and sneakers. My friend asked how much this Blumarine sweater was, and the sales girl said "A LOT". The nerve of that bitch!!

Little did she know my friend's wallet was loaded cause the present was for her mom. So we had another girl help us. My friend bought a $600 sweater, and I bought $200 worth of stuff for myself. That rude broad sure felt dumb because they get paid on commission. Ha ha! Don't judge a book by it's cover...

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Since when do chicks use the word “broad”? Damn, that’s cool! Girls hate when I say it.

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

as far as customer service, i understand where some of the employees are coming from. before i worked in an office, i've worked retail for like 4 years.

i've had my share of bad experiences, but whatever. they can act like they can, i will just kill them with my kindness.

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

why on earth would someone buy a six hundred dollar sweater? does it have gold incorporated into it somehow? ha.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

just make a huge mess. ie throw a bunch of clothes all nover the change rooms, step on them, and knock over racks. shell have to clean em.

11. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i'm not going to comment on this since i'm so bitter at a client today..... i work in client services and project managent and clients can be so demanding and callous towards the people who work for them... sorry i know that's the flip side but i'm so annoyed.

12. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

this is a good idea: be super nice that it makes them sick. they can't say anything to you after that; they end up looking like the idiot afterwards.

i don't know how to be mean. it backfires on me. i am very patient with people. i think i can be on that show on MTV where they mess with you for a certain amount of minutes, and then if you don't snap, you get a $100.

13. (no subject)

(no subject) Junior Member

I was in a thrift store awhile back and an old philipino lady was helping me. I brought two speakers up to her register for purchase and she said I couldn't buy them because there were three pieces to the set. So I stood there and waited for her to offer her services in finding it, all she did was sit there and stare at me like she was waiting for me to get out of the way. I said "can you help me find the third piece" at that point she looked around, as if trying to find an excuse as to why she couldn't go. Apparently she couldn't find an excuse so she scoffed and said sighed and said "yeah, hold on" in the worst tone I have ever heard from a store clerk. I wanted to punch her in the face, she acted like I was creating some major inconvenience for her, even though I was just asking her to do her job. The guy I was with said "did you just scoff at us for asking you to do your fucking job?" and she looked at him kinda funny so he grabbed the speakers and we walked out to the car.

The End.

14. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

hahaha...yeah old filipino ladies: they're either really grumpy or always happy to see you. i always get the grumpy ones. you get used to it i guess...

15. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

the thing that aggrivates me the most is really slow "10 item or less" check out lanes that were created to be an in and out type thing, and then they put the dumbest fucking employee on the register, so it takes longer than the normal check out lanes.

:mad: :mad2: :heated: :hatred: