bad business

daaaes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

ATAK DISTRIBUTION

A very legit site I have plugged here before...I have had only good experiences and they promote some really good music, though since it it low budget it is not always the best place for that new angry cyber scientifical rap...

I like how he comes around once a day to bump this and posts nothing else... it's also humorous that he's asking where he can get krink... that's like asking where you can order kool-aid...

So, anyway, just gimme a little while to think up a magic trick I haven't used lately...

Originally posted by Smart

I like how he comes around once a day to bump this and posts nothing else... it's also humorous that he's asking where he can get krink... that's like asking where you can order kool-aid...

So, anyway, just gimme a little while to think up a magic trick I haven't used lately...

please do:idea:

Originally posted by Smart

haha why would i want to read anything else? i posted initially because this is a place that i knew people who would benefit from knowing a scam place would go to. then a conversation started. the other threads i read, but i dont really have much to add. but from what i've read in terms of your posts, smart, youre a pretty big dork with a sad sad power complex. you remind me of the comic book store guy from the simpsons, if you watch that show.

anyway, i'm out of here, but you guys keep doing what you do. goodbye, and most importantly, GOOD LUCK.

nah, he's not worth banning, plus he already said he was 'outta here' but... we all know he'll be back, and despite the fact that he'll feel like an asshole replying to this thread after I didn't ban him AND predicted it, he'll still do it... probably some more ridicule, some more of that Mr. Mang style 'h4x0r' talk prehaps...

Archived