Backyard pools

dirtroad

I was lucky enough to find out about a pool that is only 40 minutes away. Today I finally got some directions and I went and skated it in the heat. It was worth it though. This pool was super nice, a right hand kidney with a love seat. It was about 9 or 10 feet with a 3 foot shallow end. Just thought I'd share my luck with the few other pool skaters out there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

skating pools is about the hariest thing you can skate....props

the closest i ever got is shitting in one during a pool party and then walking away going "thats disgusting....i cant belive someone shit in the pool"

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

i'm sketchy at skating pools. i did manage to find a really nice pool 5 minutes from my house that was so secluded no one would ever know. my own private pool. it's about 10 on the deep end, 10 wide and about 20 long and transitions are drawn out so they're alittle easier but, it's rather nice. took two weekends of shuvelling shit out of it and scrubbing to get the dirt out of the bottom. it was well worth it. put sheet metel over the drain. i hope it doesn't get fucked and filled with crap again. oh yeah. it's 4 at the shallow

Your description of your pool is very similar to the one I went and skated.. except that the coping sticks out pretty far. I tried to get up to a backside grind on it in the deepend but that shit was freaky. Best trick so far by me was a rocknroll on the love seat, and a backside grind. Carving is satisfaction all in it's self.

Archived