.....Backstreet boys vs. NKOTB........

CAPS

K...... who's better? Backstreet Boys or New Kids On The Block?.......

Oh yeah they both suck. Sorry. Needed a topic for some of the bickering ass clits to discuss so we can get back to the good shit.

CAPS........... I'm sweet like a bag of candy corn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

forget about it NKTOB all the way. they had everything, hard ass songs like "popsicle" and some softer shit like "angel" and "be my girl"

bsb WISHES they could front on the talent those guys had.

I remember getting suspended in the seventh grade beacause I printed false fliers that NKOTB were killed in a bus accident. I had a whole page article with all sorts of details, pictures from the newspaper. I would do it again.

I think NKOTB were the true pioners of the "get in, get out, knowing your a fad" pop music world. they knew they sold there souls to cash in on girls so young even I wouldnt touch them (8 and below). they knew they were a fad but the cashed in everyway possible then faded away, pockets fat.

If it wasnt for the NKOTB, clowns like Nsync and the Backstreet Boys would still be hanging out at the gap and playing spin the bottle with the fellas...All i know is NKOTB paved the road which took us to The Spice Girls, thanks to them the world was blessed with acts like Britney Spears and Christina Agulara. I know I speak for others when I say these cold winter nights are alot warmer with my Britney posters around my bed and my Britney Spears doll layed beside my head...

we used to always hang out at geno's eating cheese steaks waiting for bel biv devo to show up back in the day. or am i thinking of boys to men? who were them mo town philly singing cats? its been a while...

i havent eaten meat in many years, but philly cheese steaks could make a brother fall off the vegitarian wagon...

Originally posted by NewaMayhemEnd

we used to always hang out at geno's eating cheese steaks waiting for bel biv devo to show up back in the day. or am i thinking of boys to men? who were them mo town philly singing cats? its been a while...

i havent eaten meat in many years, but philly cheese steaks could make a brother fall off the vegitarian wagon...

thats boys to men but they were superb as well

• 2 years later...

Archived