Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

.....Backstreet boys vs. NKOTB........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CAPS, Oct 25, 2001.

1. CAPS

CAPS Member

K...... who's better? Backstreet Boys or New Kids On The Block?.......

Oh yeah they both suck. Sorry. Needed a topic for some of the bickering ass clits to discuss so we can get back to the good shit.

CAPS........... I'm sweet like a bag of candy corn

2. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

this thread is gay and its also in the wrong place

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

forget about it NKTOB all the way. they had everything, hard ass songs like "popsicle" and some softer shit like "angel" and "be my girl"

bsb WISHES they could front on the talent those guys had.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

id say boogie hands is better.

5. taper

taper Elite Member

nkotb because there all recovering herion addicts. the only thing backstreet is addicted to is cock and man ass.

6. spam dawg

spam dawg New Jack

word

theres nuthing funnyier than the truth and dont even get me started with nsync

7. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I remember getting suspended in the seventh grade beacause I printed false fliers that NKOTB were killed in a bus accident. I had a whole page article with all sorts of details, pictures from the newspaper. I would do it again.

8. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

I could do the entire dance routine to "The Right Stuff"

9. LawrenceTureaud

LawrenceTureaud Junior Member

I think NKOTB were the true pioners of the "get in, get out, knowing your a fad" pop music world. they knew they sold there souls to cash in on girls so young even I wouldnt touch them (8 and below). they knew they were a fad but the cashed in everyway possible then faded away, pockets fat.

If it wasnt for the NKOTB, clowns like Nsync and the Backstreet Boys would still be hanging out at the gap and playing spin the bottle with the fellas...All i know is NKOTB paved the road which took us to The Spice Girls, thanks to them the world was blessed with acts like Britney Spears and Christina Agulara. I know I speak for others when I say these cold winter nights are alot warmer with my Britney posters around my bed and my Britney Spears doll layed beside my head...

10. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans New Jack

oooh ooohh ooohhhooooreo whats in the middle ....the white stuff

(hanging tuff remix)

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

3 words...

Bell Biv Devoe

12. LawrenceTureaud

LawrenceTureaud Junior Member

we used to always hang out at geno's eating cheese steaks waiting for bel biv devo to show up back in the day. or am i thinking of boys to men? who were them mo town philly singing cats? its been a while...

i havent eaten meat in many years, but philly cheese steaks could make a brother fall off the vegitarian wagon...

13. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

WORD!!!!!!!! i still listen to those crazy mother fukers!

14. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

did i take acid and imagine i'm reading this??

15. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

thats boys to men but they were superb as well