Backstabbing

S@T@N

Have you ever had someone you called a friend run their mouth

behind your back to make themselves look better? Or, how about

having one of your friends go out with your ex-girlfriend that they

know you still have feelings for? How about a combination of the two?

I wanna hear the most diabolical betrayal you've ever been the

victim of.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by S@T@N

Or, how about

know you still have feelings for?

that happend to me. then my "friend" nor my ex would admit to it, altho it was painfully obvious. i was extremely hurt over it and completely dumfounded. well after about a week, i was over it and was just like whatever she aint my girl anymore i dont give a fuck. then they ended up feeling all weirded out instead of me. then she came crawling back to me.

i win.:king:

Have you ever had someone you called a friend run their mouth

behind your back to make themselves look better? Or, how about

know you still have feelings for? How about a combination of the two?

ever have a girl go back and talk shit because maybe the person she was dating threw some bad shit her, put downs etc. So then she starts shit because shes a twit who blows up minor words?

blingk0

I got a brother in law like that. The worst part was we were homies from way back.Im too lazy for tons of details but the fool is fucken scum, almost broke up my family and shit. The worst part is that I still zipped my lip when it comes to him, I was raised not to be a rata. The first time he had beef with me he goes and runs his mouth to everyone about me being a bitch, at the same time not answering his phone or his door to me because I wanted to settle it like a man. Both our babymamas are sisters, so He's caused me a lot of family trouble. Every time I treated him like a homeboy, or at least a man, he fucked me over. I seriously wanted to hurt him, but It aint worth it. I just know to keep my distance and never treat him like a man. It's funny cuz Im sure a lot of LA writers look up to him as a G, when its all a front for that leva.

how about having one of your friends go out with your ex-girlfriend that they know you still have feelings for?

ouch :heated:

Archived