backstabbing friends...

Guest GorbortOrman

Guest GorbortOrman

Last night I was just maxin out at my pad by myself dozing off and being high in the living room. I was also avoiding the front door buzzer and it did get a little annoying but it kept happening and then that unknown someone started knocking on my door(they were let into the building). This kept happening and then the buzzer started up again. and then back to the knocking on my door, this all lasted about 20 minutes.(I know I dont feel like talking to people so I avoid the outside buzzer and people knocking on my door. If I want people coming over, I'd like to have them call before they arive.) Anyway, I was just laying on my futon in the living room and I could hear this person standing outside my door because the hardwood floor creeks because its old and sensitive. Then I heard my door Lightly open and then quietly close. I looked and seen a figure, red black beanie, A red hoody and a backpack. I saw the back of them walking towards my back bedroom and I said "Hey!" and they didnt respond. I went into a nearby closet and got this razor sharp jungle sword. I headed back to my bedroom slowly, I opened the door and the blinds to my window were open(they were closed before, I never leave my blinds open) and the window was shut and unlocked. Its easy for a person to get in and out of my windows if the windows are unlocked because If you get on the fire escape(just a hop onto these cement blocks and if you just pull yourself up, you can get onto the fire escape escape and then scale the side of the building and go in any window) I was in the bedroom and found no one or in my bathroom.2 minutes later, I got knocks on my door again. I turned off all my lights fast in my whole apartment without making a sound on my hardwood floors(im a pro at this). I then peeped through the little glass scope on my door and asked "WHO IS IT?!" loudly, "It's me! RJ!" I havnt talked to this kid since we both got pulled over and he had warrants and went to jail like 2 months ago. and He had been out for a little over 3 weeks. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOIN IN MY PAD?!" I asked loudly, I was pissed. "What are you talking about, dude I wasnt in here" he said. He was wearing the same clothes as the figure I saw that walked in. I was like "what the fuck, are you trying to lie to me? man I seen you just walk right through my pad. Dude, don't even try and pull that shit, I SEEN YOU!". He was like "you're trippin man". I closed the door and got on some clothes and went outside to look for him. He was ghost. I checked all my stuff in my pad and everything was there. He figured that If I didnt answer my buzzer or my door then I wouldnt be home. So he just came right in. I dont keep my doors locked when I'm home for personal reasons. He called me up an hour later, and still tried to tell me that he didnt know what I was talkin about and trying to say stupid shit like it was a court system, like how could i prove it and stupid shit like that. Kill a backstabber and dump their body in a wrecking yard...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GorbortOrman

what about "chop-your-head-off, fuck you forever".... I dont have a gun. ;)

as the long time owner of a nice shiney black samurai sword, i am also a believe in the chop your head off... theory, however ive found that cutting off an arm is far more successfull from a psychological perspective. maiming is much crueler than killing in most instances. if you gotta fly, go first class ya know...

Guest GorbortOrman

I was thinking, maybe I saw him through the wall. and I he didnt actually walk through my pad, but walked away from my door, but I just happened to see him through the wall like he was walking through to my bedroom. And the bedroom window being unlocked and the blinds open... It was probbaly you 455 that left it unlocked and the blinds open since you smoke back there.... hmmmm fuck that kid.

No, Gorbort,I don't think so man.I usually start seeing things myself if I'm chilling at your apartment for any length of time,the heat starts getting to me.That's crazy though,RJ just showing up out of nowhere.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

as the long time owner of a nice shiney black samurai sword, i am also a believe in the chop your head off... theory, however ive found that cutting off an arm is far more successfull from a psychological perspective. maiming is much crueler than killing in most instances. if you gotta fly, go first class ya know...

yes, boxcutters do some self esteem damage.

Archived