Backstabbers 101

Gunm

Post your recent or past encounters with backstabbing fucks

I was slated to go to BFD with my spooky friend on saturday but hadn't talked to her all week. Little did I know she had some sort of crazy emotional episode and had shut herself off from the world. Okay, no big deal.

(bear in mind i had no mind to go but the tickets were free)

Apparently friday night she went to (blank), a bar I frequent on the regular looking for me so she could give me the tickets. instead, she runs into a friend of mine who she gives the tickets to and says "Give these to Lens. Call him and let him know you have'em...okay?"

So guess what...no call, no attempt to locate me, not a fucking thing. Instead, he takes the tickets....my tickets.....and takes some girl on a date to BFD with'em instead. I didn't find out about this until yesterday.

Dude is fired.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That was Lens' B.F.D., 2006. Hohoho.

Last weekend we were gonna go up camping near yosemite with my team of Oakland stoners, and the plan was ditch em and me and my friend were gonna go bike ridin through the area. Instead he meets the [present] love of his life and cancels on me.

I hope they have their arms eaten by bears.

i hate back stabbers.

Where i live theres a alley at the back of this supermarket and its really nice to paint. Its in the middle of town and once your in there no one can see you. I was painting a quick chrome and just as i finished this security guard comes out and we have to run through town. I decided to hide my cans and this pen i had just bought in this bush so if i got stopped i wouldnt have anything on me. There were 2 other people with me, well call them robert and stuart. Robert is a good mate and really sound and i thought stuart was aswell. I come out the next day and all my m8s are sat down and i looked at one persons skate board and it was covered in the same colors as my pen. I didnt think anything of it at first, then i started seeing chrome all over the floor and on there boards and shit and i was steaming. Fuckers.

Then just lately i head stuart was in the park with some other people who i knew. This guy had just got some weed and he couldnt find it, they were all looking at him as he was the only one out. So they all went round and emptied the pockets cos these guys were pritty pissed, he just took it out of his pocket and thru it on the floor and shouted "FINE" as if it was there problem.

And this weekend just passed me and my m8 were walking thru these bushes getting to the back of this factory and come across this hammock and this little patch of grass like really secluded. Its this really nice place nice and quiet. I decided to take robert with me to show him as it was quite cool. When we went in the day we realised they were growing weed there and there was prolly about 5 plants in the ground. We then told one of rob's mates and i go back there the next day and all the plants are gone. i got photos if you wanna see?

Fuck back stabbers . . .

2 of my "friends" slept with my ex not more than a week after we broke up (like a month ago), then I found out she cheated on me with some guy who goes to a bar that I work the door at. I see these dudes all the time and am more than capable of tearing their heads off, (and I've stomped dudes for much less than these infractions) but for some reason I feel like she wins if I fight them. She thrives off drama and I'd rather act like I dont care. But it sure doesnt feel good to let them walk.