Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Backpacks?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fugazi, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

I'm looking for a new backpack... had my old skating one for years and finally the zipper is doing the old "look likes its zipped but pulls apart" trick that everyone loves so much. Anyone want to recommend any companies that make unusually good/cool backpacks? I'm just gonna go with an Indepedent or some generic shit skate backpack from Zumiez if I don't get any suggestions.

2. PushYaMind=>

PushYaMind=> New Jack

spitfire backpacks are dope. Shorty's, Blind, Element. or you could just get a JanSport or some shit like that.

3. 455

455 Guest

Eddie Bauer or columbia.....you can always get a decent backpack if you look at an "outdoors" type store.

4. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Yeah I don't want the costco special Jansport. Skate backpacks are cool, but I can't decide if they're out of place, being as I'm going to be graduating college soon and going into a master's program...

5. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i got $80 northface bag for $60. expensive, but i've had it for seven years, so it pays for itself. still going strong, allbeit dirty.

depending on the program, you might be headed more in the briefcase direction. why not both

6. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Haha i went out and got the jansport costco deal for about $30. Its the first bag I've ever owned that will fit all 4 of my rediculously over priced books at once. You should make your own backpack...outta crown royal bags. That would be the hotness.

8. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i got a messenger bag when i was in 7th grade. still have it. it was a great bag for school.

9. rip

rip Elite Member

i have a giant camlebak backpak has the water holder tube shit too.

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

They have these Osiris packs and put your speakers and bam. ghhhhey.a;dfarj;l.

11. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

i got some janesport shit that i ripped all the stupid tags that said janesport off now it doesn't look gay

12. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

get a plastic bag you fukken backpacker,,hahahaha!!

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

just get a jansport.. most of them shits have a lifetime warrenty

14. rip

rip Elite Member

my camelbak shit is cammo pattern shits hot.

15. harry

harry Junior Member

i just heard ther is a new apparently sondproof eastpak bag for writers done by seen comin out.....try that..