Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

backpacks....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tyler Durden, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

alright...i tend to not go online asking people to live my life for me but im pretty well stumped here...

i kinda need a new bag...the one that my mom had from LL bean that she gave to me got taken by the police as evidence when i got busted last year....it was a nice messenger bag too. now i got this etnies messenger bag that was something like 30 bucks, i really dont like to bring it painting because its small....its also kinda small for school purposes. so basically does anyone know any good messenger type bags to get? like brand names or models? because i tried looking on some site (ebags.com?) and they didnt have what i was looking for really. the rest of my searches have turned up empty as well....including a trip to the fucking yuppy factory mall and some other shitholes that carry 80 dollar bags....bullshit. help?

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

army surplus,
    i got an israeli paratrooper bag for 15 bucks.

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Lowe Pro or Lowe Alpine.

They make some super nice packs.
    It's a bit more expensive, but they're durable.

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I have like aN 8 year-olds backpack. It's got velcro on it.....

5. platapie

platapie Guest

6. artsol

artsol Junior Member

the dickies blue messenger bag is ill...

7. ledzep

ledzep Guest

a plastic bag.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

www.mec.ca

i think thats the site, if not its a canadian company called mountain equiptment co-op, they make the best bags out there, plus for you its gonna be cheap with the dollar, no joke these bags are indestructible, i have one thats like 9 years old and its in tip top shape, and its been around the block a few times, if it can stand my wear and tear its gotta be good.

9. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

so do my shoes...ohhhhh yea

10. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Senior Member

I carry my shit in a New Kids On The Block fanny pack,but Crypto makes okay messenger bags.

11. intercept

intercept Senior Member

white velcro shoes are the shit..nuff said..

12. sneak

sneak Guest

kickin it old skool styleee wit a jansport

hahahahhahahahahahahaha

13. REZK one

REZK one Junior Member

are messenger bags better than a backpack. cause i use just a backpack cause it seems like it would have more support if u gotta carry a bunch a paint all over town. oh were can i get some velcro shoes, orthopedic if possible i'm 73 years old.

14. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

15. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i'm rockin an eastpack messenger bag. Its pretty good as far as I am concerned. Plenty of pockets to keep things organized. Holds about 12 cans plus my mask and room to spare.

And who ever said dickies bags are cool you are sadly mistaken. I had one for maybe 2 months before the fucking thing was ripped in half.