backpacks....

Tyler Durden

alright...i tend to not go online asking people to live my life for me but im pretty well stumped here...

i kinda need a new bag...the one that my mom had from LL bean that she gave to me got taken by the police as evidence when i got busted last year....it was a nice messenger bag too. now i got this etnies messenger bag that was something like 30 bucks, i really dont like to bring it painting because its small....its also kinda small for school purposes. so basically does anyone know any good messenger type bags to get? like brand names or models? because i tried looking on some site (ebags.com?) and they didnt have what i was looking for really. the rest of my searches have turned up empty as well....including a trip to the fucking yuppy factory mall and some other shitholes that carry 80 dollar bags....bullshit. help?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

www.mec.ca

i think thats the site, if not its a canadian company called mountain equiptment co-op, they make the best bags out there, plus for you its gonna be cheap with the dollar, no joke these bags are indestructible, i have one thats like 9 years old and its in tip top shape, and its been around the block a few times, if it can stand my wear and tear its gotta be good.

are messenger bags better than a backpack. cause i use just a backpack cause it seems like it would have more support if u gotta carry a bunch a paint all over town. oh were can i get some velcro shoes, orthopedic if possible i'm 73 years old.

i'm rockin an eastpack messenger bag. Its pretty good as far as I am concerned. Plenty of pockets to keep things organized. Holds about 12 cans plus my mask and room to spare.

And who ever said dickies bags are cool you are sadly mistaken. I had one for maybe 2 months before the fucking thing was ripped in half.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/2894.jpg'>

"Hey Zesto, maybe someday you can cut off my head and put it in your bag for no good reason. I just think it would be such a cool idea considering that i look like a dead rabbit covered in white-out."

oh god i need to quit reading these posts...they are too funny. But yeah, just go to an army surplus store or an RSO or somethng where u can get nice stuff for cheap. cheap=good

Guest GoBiloe

even though you acted like a hypocritical dick to me on my 420 straight edge thread, i will still recommend to you timbuk2 bags which are pretty much the standard in messenger bags, at least where i come from. you can get them at canal jeans and many other places. manhatten portage also sells good messenger bags. ems, patagonia and gregory make a good bag. stay away from messenger bags made by backpack companies: jansport eastpack etc... and in my opinion those dickies bags are pretty wack. a girl i knew had this ILL patagonia bag but it costs over 200 dollars.

all of the above are expensive. rack one and get over it.

believe it, messenger bags are definitely no more difficult to run with than backpacks, just tighten the strap and wear the bag high on your back. you can swing it around your sternum when you need to climb through/under something...it's way easier than a backpack.

I was waiting for someone to mention timbuk2. I've got one. it works well.

Whoever says fuck llbean is silly. Sure its yuppie gear, but they have some fresh shit, and all of it has a lifetime warranty. The overshoulder bag I had from there got fucked up(don't ask), and I just sent the shit back and they sent me a new one. Reprezisnento.

• 4 years later...

Archived