backjumping (action shots only)

ok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Morpheus

Could this be an officers attempt at collecting more self incriminating footage to add to your files??

If not, this post is just straight up lame!:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

before you start a new thread you ought to find out if someone has one running on the same topic first.

Von schnabels backjumps, frontjumps and surfjumps! thread is five pages long. go and bump that instead...

i know this is supposed to be 'action shots only', but that kind of fell on its arse when you posted a flick of some commuters strolling past a Chubs panel...;)

cheerleader

Originally posted by cheerleader

there should be an entirely new forum for threads that are started when perfectly good ones exist. i think some people just arent happy unles their name is the one who started the thread. but ill look at backjumps regardless.....

oh god, ease up. some people including myself dont even have the attention span or patience to wait for the pictures to download on a 5 page thread. who really cares anyway. im just saying its not just about getting credit for your flix. peace@!

Guest imported_b0b

I got to disagree with mr Classico and agree with Cheerleader and Ng. It aint to hard to have a little look around the place and the original backjump thread is never far from the first page of metalheads so it isn't like it is some ancient thread. Fuck being so lazy that you can't spend 30 seconds to a minute looking around.