Back Stabbers?

This has been bothering me...

This girl that I could easily say I am in love with, well I fell in the friend zone, then things started getting good, to the point were we started "experimenting." So anyway, this kid we'll call him "ted" I've known Ted for about year but I only started hanging out with him for a month or so. So anyway, one day Ted meets my friend, we'll call her "lisa." Lisa and Ted are just friendly with each other till one day, "----, I like ted, if you have a problem with this, I won't bring it up." "No, sir, I don't like it." then I get a call from ted, "Yo dude, lisa really likes me. I'm not gonna get with her, I wouldn't do that to you." "That's cool whatever..." a few weeks later there are rumors going around that Ted was telling people he fucked lisa. Lisa comes crying to me, "-----, we never did anything, why would he say that? We're just going out for christ sake..." "Wait? You're going out with him?" "Yeah, I called you last night, no answer." "Oh..." So I approach ted, "What's going on? What did you say?" "Dude I didn't say shit..." So after cooling off a little I just forget about things go about as usual, onyl I was pissed as hell that they are going out. But what can I do?

Time Elaspes: My friend Dan says to me, "remember that day after band practice we stopped for cigarettes with ted? You ran in the store? Well out of no where Ted says to me, "Hey, I fucked lisa like four times yesterday." So I call lisa to tell her (I'm closer to her than anyone I've ever met.) She starts freaking out. So I talk to ted, "How could you do this too me man, I thought we were boys." "Ted, how could you go around saying shit like that?" "Dude, you're like a brother, brother's don't stab each other in the back." "Correction, you stabbed me, and Lisa." "Dude." "I've only been friends with you for a few months, I've known her a few years now." "If you were my friend you would believe me that I didn't say it." "Well then...I don't believe."

So I don't talk to ted for a few weeks and now everyday he calls at least two times and stops by my house. I have no idea what to tell this kid, I tell him to get the fuck off my front lawn but he keeps coming back. I don't want to kick his ass, although I've been told by many I should have done it a long time ago.

What should I do?

Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i had a dream that i kissed my friends girlfriend and while i was doing it i shoved a knife in her back and i looked around and eveybody i kicked back with had a knife in thier back......

talk about a fine picture of betrayal...i didnt kiss her or anything, i just had a dream about it.

Guest willy.wonka

dude,i would beat his ass.get with lisa and while you're "doin" her,do it hard."for the first time..then right after sex her up nicely..gentle.

Guest THEdude

I say you don't kick his ass unless you really have to. or unless you really want to.

and about the girl, if she's going out with him then why bother.

Shoot him in the head with poison tipped darts,then when he passes out and expires cut him up with a butcher knife and dispose of the remains in a wooded area.

Shelltoes > Oh coarse he was breaking and entering!

Dude > I don't really want to kick his ass, but if I have to I most likely won't hesitate...As for her going out with him, no not anymore. From what I understand he dumped her because I'm more important to him than her, but I think if I was so important he wouldn't have got with her or said anything in the first place...

Guest Stapler

People a certain aura [spelling] to them when i met them within the first 3 times of meeting them i can decide who will and wont try and bak stab me. This is easy whne you are older and so far it had worked for me. The only person to back stab me was a person i ha known since kindergarten and had always been good friends with him. Other than that no one has fucked me over. Just tell him to fuck off ans explain he was an asshole and you dont want to be friends with assholes.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

it sounds like ted's got a thang for you.

but heres what you need to do. dig a big ass pit in your lawn and cover it with leaves and grass and whatnot. next time he shows up, get him to walk into it. Then hell fall and be trapped!! After that.... well when you get that far get back on here and ill have some more advice.

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

The fucker stopped by about 4 minutes ago and I told him to get off my drive way before I stab him, He got all emotional, "Why are you treating me like this? I thought we were boys." then I went back in my house and got a knife, so he left. I think he's in love with me.

Ha ha, that shit made me laugh.

Seriously though dude, step up and knock him the fuck out. Then get all shitty at lisa and she'll cry and realise she loves you.....just like the movies

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by T.T Boy

well 27 members of my graduatiing class sold me out to the cops. actually the number was higher, i just dont know the exact one.

EXACT same thing for me on my grade nine graduation day. It was my first charge ever - stealing my teacher's van, and crashing it across the street. One person told everyone, and they were all talking loud and shit.

oh, and mispantalonesfuega (sp), you should kick his ass for the right reason. Not for fucking a girl (even though you think you really, really like her, chances are you don't - she went for a loser like him - nuff said). Kick his ass for stepping to your house all the time and talking like you're boys when you hardly know each other, and just for being a snake altogether. I know some snakes. I've set up robberies on them, among other things, just to let them know, and they never change.

Stapler is sorta right. You should be able to tell those reeeaal snakes apart from the rest, even though in the end, you're friends are never your friends (mostly).

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

(...)

Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

Yeah, sort of.

I broke up with this girl that I really loved, and it was a messy affair. And it hurt me a lot because I loved her like crazy and she pretty much wanted to kill me.

And then a "friend" of mine starts seeing her. That's felt just fucking great. He could at least have waited a couple of months, and not lied to me about it for two weeks. Not to mention the fact that there are about 10 million unconfirmed (and pretty much unconfirmable) rumours about them having an affair even before me and her broke up.

So a month ago I just said "Fuck you all" and stopped talking to like 50% of my friends, because they were starting to defend my ex-girlfriend's point of view, even though we had been friends for many years. That sort of sucked.

But yeah, I can relate to what you're saying. Kick his ass if you want to, it'll probably make you feel better. :D

Guest fr8lover

love hurts bruh. get used to it, and get ready to be more confused and depressed as time goes on.

and on the friend thing, i have tons of friends whom i know care about me and likewise i am down with them for life, but i know that we are all human and that at the drop of a hat anyone could do something like this to you or me.

when it all boils down the only person you have is yourself, so dont take it too hard. but man ive been in friend zone situations and see them with other guys and it hurts so bad. like "heartache want to listen to HIM while i slit my wrists bad."

the one girl i got deep into shit like that with is basically the model for every girl i want from here on out, i dont know if ill ever get over it.

IN CONCLUSION,

listen to the descendants "i'm the one" three times and call me in the morning. itll make you laugh at how much those lyrics are similar.

peace.

Archived