Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Back Stabbers?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Jul 2, 2002.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

This has been bothering me...

This girl that I could easily say I am in love with, well I fell in the friend zone, then things started getting good, to the point were we started "experimenting." So anyway, this kid we'll call him "ted" I've known Ted for about year but I only started hanging out with him for a month or so. So anyway, one day Ted meets my friend, we'll call her "lisa." Lisa and Ted are just friendly with each other till one day, "----, I like ted, if you have a problem with this, I won't bring it up." "No, sir, I don't like it." then I get a call from ted, "Yo dude, lisa really likes me. I'm not gonna get with her, I wouldn't do that to you." "That's cool whatever..." a few weeks later there are rumors going around that Ted was telling people he fucked lisa. Lisa comes crying to me, "-----, we never did anything, why would he say that? We're just going out for christ sake..." "Wait? You're going out with him?" "Yeah, I called you last night, no answer." "Oh..." So I approach ted, "What's going on? What did you say?" "Dude I didn't say shit..." So after cooling off a little I just forget about things go about as usual, onyl I was pissed as hell that they are going out. But what can I do?

Time Elaspes: My friend Dan says to me, "remember that day after band practice we stopped for cigarettes with ted? You ran in the store? Well out of no where Ted says to me, "Hey, I fucked lisa like four times yesterday." So I call lisa to tell her (I'm closer to her than anyone I've ever met.) She starts freaking out. So I talk to ted, "How could you do this too me man, I thought we were boys." "Ted, how could you go around saying shit like that?" "Dude, you're like a brother, brother's don't stab each other in the back." "Correction, you stabbed me, and Lisa." "Dude." "I've only been friends with you for a few months, I've known her a few years now." "If you were my friend you would believe me that I didn't say it." "Well then...I don't believe."

So I don't talk to ted for a few weeks and now everyday he calls at least two times and stops by my house. I have no idea what to tell this kid, I tell him to get the fuck off my front lawn but he keeps coming back. I don't want to kick his ass, although I've been told by many I should have done it a long time ago.

What should I do?
    Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

2. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

drama really sucks you did abetter job explaining your shit than i did some people know how to work that shit out while other like to blow everyone off. im stuck in the middle

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i had a dream that i kissed my friends girlfriend and while i was doing it i shoved a knife in her back and i looked around and eveybody i kicked back with had a knife in thier back......

talk about a fine picture of betrayal...i didnt kiss her or anything, i just had a dream about it.

4. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

The fucker stopped by about 4 minutes ago and I told him to get off my drive way before I stab him, He got all emotional, "Why are you treating me like this? I thought we were boys." then I went back in my house and got a knife, so he left. I think he's in love with me.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

dude,i would beat his ass.get with lisa and while you're "doin" her,do it hard."for the first time..then right after sex her up nicely..gentle.

6. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Lisa invited me down the shore for the fourth so I think I may go...but as for ted next time he shows up I am seriously thinking about kicking the christ out of him.

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

FUCK SORRY MAN I KNOWHATYAMEAN! THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY LIFE, FUCKIN FRIENDS SO CALLED FRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS GIRL FRIENDS AHH FUCK IT WHEN WILL THESE FUCKED UP TEENAGE YEARS END!

8. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

make sure he's on your property when you stab him. he was breaking and entering..........right?

9. THEdude

THEdude Guest

I say you don't kick his ass unless you really have to. or unless you really want to.

and about the girl, if she's going out with him then why bother.

10. 455

455 Guest

Shoot him in the head with poison tipped darts,then when he passes out and expires cut him up with a butcher knife and dispose of the remains in a wooded area.

11. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Shelltoes > Oh coarse he was breaking and entering!

Dude > I don't really want to kick his ass, but if I have to I most likely won't hesitate...As for her going out with him, no not anymore. From what I understand he dumped her because I'm more important to him than her, but I think if I was so important he wouldn't have got with her or said anything in the first place...

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

13. Stapler

Stapler Guest

People a certain aura [spelling] to them when i met them within the first 3 times of meeting them i can decide who will and wont try and bak stab me. This is easy whne you are older and so far it had worked for me. The only person to back stab me was a person i ha known since kindergarten and had always been good friends with him. Other than that no one has fucked me over. Just tell him to fuck off ans explain he was an asshole and you dont want to be friends with assholes.

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

well 27 members of my graduatiing class sold me out to the cops. actually the number was higher, i just dont know the exact one.

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

people look at me like im a backstabber, but i never backstab.