back in this mugg!

RAGSOE

got jumped about two weeks ago, but i definitely held my own, and my hand got all sliced up. couldnt type for two weeks. so whats been going on with ya'll for the last two- three weeks? any interesting stories, crazy beat adventures, etc.? post 'em up!, i've been outta the loop for a while. ragsooooe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PHO RAGSOENARDO DICAPRIO ;] your surely missed. I'm glad your okay. Why the fuck did they jump you? Have you been getting up all crazy? Ive been bombing but no piecing or shit. Out in Las Vegas right now, this shit is crazy! Beautiful, Beautiful. I'm not all caught up in bad shit, y'know what i mean. I still never went home tho, and still have gt with me. Bord's babymama and her roommate moved out into same apt complex but one bedrooms and i live with her bestfriend and bord lives with baby's mama. Fucking melrose place tv sitcom and shit. Austin is getting huge, he laughs now its so cute, and is hella smart. Be safe out there, hope you still want me to go visit next year. Happy turkey feast!!! tell your ma and pops when you talk them i said hello. PEACE

Originally posted by ragsoe505

fiznirsties bizznitches!!!

no one says "first" anymore and we dont call people names.........oh and they put a world-wide ban on graffiti..........

JUST JOSHIN YA!!!!!!

what up rags? whagwarn?

whats happened? *cough*elite*cough*

haha

JOKE: i was quite surpeised to see michael jackson holding his baby outa the window. he usually tosses them off....haha

what do u call an ibizan terrorist? o-summer-been-larging

• 2 months later...

i was fucking this girl, hitting it hard and fast, and her puss made that air noise, like pulling your boot outta the mud, and she said "that didn't sound too good". i suddenly realized i was the first to make her snazz do the bark of the wet seal. great, pride-filled moment.

Originally posted by Pistol

it was a queef. it's when you make 'em squirt, now thats something to be proud of.

and on that note we go to the next story. about six years ago at some hempfest i was fucking this girl in a tent. the condom busted on me so i pulled out, and when i did she straight squirted a stream about ten inches. she looked at my dick and was like "oh" and pushed me back inside her. after i busted(all up in it) she squirted again, and this time it was just pure meco. nasty shit...

hahaha i didn;t expect to hear that word on 12oz anytime soon.

se must be mad cause his sheep outran him tonight.

I`VE MISSED OUR BITCHIN, BUT NOW I HAVE A NEW JOB SO WE CAN START A OVER AGAIN..

FUCK YOU AND LEAVE THE SHEEP OUT OF IT..BITCH

My sincere apologies for disrespecting your wife.

Here have a drink on me.

http://www.alchodise.co.uk/images/guinness.gif'>

I PREFER EXTRA COLD, ANYHOW IT`S STILL BETTER THAN YOUR PISS POOR BITTER/BEER.LAGER ETC.. BUD IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE KING OF BEERS 3% PILE OF SHIT..

BIG UP BUDVAR THE "REAL" BUD

YES YES YALL

Archived