back from the dead...

Relek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KILL YOURSELF!

i liked it better when you were dead..can you just go back to being dead please? i said please. are you dead yet? please die. why are you not dead yet? well? are you dead now? please die already. LOOK! I SAID PLEASE 4 FUCKING TIMES MOTHERFUCKER..NOW JUST FUCKING DIE!GOD DAMN YOU! BASTARD! YOU WON'T DIE WILL YOU???? WE WILL FUCKING SEE ABOUT THAT!!!

DONT FUCK WITH ME MAN!!!!!!

Originally posted by Relek

it's been a long ass time since i started a thread. all these are new/old sketches. hopefully i'll be able to update this thread often...

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00398715f00000006.jpg'>

Not trying to talk shit but ive seen this exact same lettering a couple of times.. the rest of it was sick tho, so keep it up.

Re: Re: back from the dead...

Originally posted by High Priest

Not trying to talk shit but ive seen this exact same lettering a couple of times.. the rest of it was sick tho, so keep it up.

Hunh? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds... when looking over the many styles he has posted? Are you going to tell me that out of all those pieces he posted, that only that one piece is a style you've seen someone else use before?

Re: Re: Re: back from the dead...

Originally posted by Joker

Hunh? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds... when looking over the many styles he has posted? Are you going to tell me that out of all those pieces he posted, that only that one piece is a style you've seen someone else use before?

what exactly do u mean by that joker?