Back from the dead...

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

Hey,what's up ninjas?I've been off this place for a minute,how's everyone doing? Is Ninjas In Pajamas still rocking hard?Did Regualtor get laid yet?These are things I wonder about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

I figured he didnt get any yet,but I was hoping he did.Oh well.Cant you hook him up?Please believe I'd hook him up with someone from my stable but I just dont have the time.

Guest postaholic

my nowga, my nowga, my nowga and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

sup god... couldnt hold down tha fort while you were gone... ninja's were dropping left and right, and to many haters...

i got banned even, so much drama... :D ahahahahhaha

anyways, whats crackalackin' cousin?

holla atcha boy!

IBTEASERGODSON

Guest NoamChomsky

I'm back,kind of,I dont have alot of time to be on the computer,i'm still doing the army thing.Going to airborne school in Jan,and going to RIP(Ranger Indoctrination Program) in Feb,hopefully get my ranger tab a little after that.I'm probaly being sent to war after that,oh well,way it goes.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

I'm back,kind of,I dont have alot of time to be on the computer,i'm still doing the army thing.Going to airborne school in Jan,and going to RIP(Ranger Indoctrination Program) in Feb,hopefully get my ranger tab a little after that.I'm probaly being sent to war after that,oh well,way it goes.

bring us back a turban

Guest NoamChomsky

I'll do what I can.Being in the mil is fun,it's alot like I thought it would be,it's a hard life but its very rewarding.None of my friends really understand my choice,but thats okay.I could care less about the politics of it,im here to f*** stuff up,naw mean?

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

I'll do what I can.Being in the mil is fun,it's alot like I thought it would be,it's a hard life but its very rewarding.None of my friends really understand my choice,but thats okay.I could care less about the politics of it,im here to f*** stuff up,naw mean?

stay true to the movement brotha

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!

]

ahahahahahahaha

Archived