back for more

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is all im going to say about abstract shit.....

YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD TO PULL IT OFF!! you cant be a mediocre or toy writer without much artistic skill. either that or you have to have a lot of artistic skill to start off with, even if youre simi new to graff. have you to have letter structures DOWN! you have to have a good concept of space and negative space. its not something you see and say, "hey, thats cool, im going to start doing that". no no no. you must draw for years, study letters, and fuck with it for a long time. any kid with a tiny bit of skill can draw blobs and intertwine them and think its abstract. but hey, maybe youre not trying to be abstract, maybe you just think those letters are cool....

Re: Re: back for more

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

first of all: your not ouija. so stop.

secondly (to quote my girlfriend who is sitting here...): "What the fuck is that?

haha his girlfriend says you suck and I bet she doesnt even write...damn I would feel like slitting my wrists if I were you about...................................................now.

i think it may actually look better in paint than it does on paper with the right colors. i dont understand why there are so many people dissin on it though, if hes experimenting with this he will probably move on and experiment with other styles also. yeah its more of a transcend thing but hes probably just paying respect or something.

Archived