''BACK 2 STRICTLY BUSINESS''

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate to start shit--ok, no i dont--- but alot of that 'onset' cats "on"s look a lot like onorok to me....not this one so much, but i thought it was funny they popped up side by side here. the onset str8 letters are looking a little close for comfort.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by t-ball coach

god...nice sidebust MOVER

No doubt! That mover piece is large and in charge.

Originally posted by cheerleader

i hate to start shit--ok, no i dont--- but alot of that 'onset' cats "on"s look a lot like onorok to me....not this one so much, but i thought it was funny they popped up side by side here. the onset str8 letters are looking a little close for comfort.

I don't think that they look alike but the method that they are painted (can tricks) could fool a fella super quickly.I've watch him go from wack to rockstar in less then a year. NO on here can say nigga don't bust his ass to get up. YOU GO ONSETSKI!

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Wonder Years

that arms is dope...that amen is gay looking!!

looks like he tried to hard!

TOTALLY!

Guest havek
Originally posted by *

that second one is of the hizee!!!!!!!!!!!!! more of his shit pleazezzzz:D

no doubt who has more of dudes shit mad ill:D

Originally posted by cheerleader

Welcome to the crazy world of the Roman Alphabet, Mr. Niser.....

That style of 'O' was first used in basic ornamented lettering in England around 1830.

The one's Onset uses in his straight letters are closser to a text called Ultra Bodoni, which was created by the American Type Founders Company in 1930 for poster production.

So you see, that style of 'O' is nothing new nor remotely origional, to either Onset or the red-headed Ono.

If you'd like, you can plunk yourself in front of a copy of "The History and Technique of Lettering" by Alexander Nesbitt to read up on the subject for yourself.

As for Onset's straight letters 'looking a little to close for comfort'....well you only have to actually LOOK at both Ono's and Onset styles to realize they come from two completely different styles of graff to begin with.

Your statement can easily be deemed empty and void of any merit.

Originally posted by Cup 'O Soup

Welcome to the crazy world of the Roman Alphabet, Mr. Niser.....

That style of 'O' was first used in basic ornamented lettering in England around 1830.

The one's Onset uses in his straight letters are closser to a text called Ultra Bodoni, which was created by the American Type Founders Company in 1930 for poster production.

So you see, that style of 'O' is nothing new nor remotely origional, to either Onset or the red-headed Ono.

If you'd like, you can plunk yourself in front of a copy of "The History and Technique of Lettering" by Alexander Nesbitt to read up on the subject for yourself.

As for Onset's straight letters 'looking a little to close for comfort'....well you only have to actually LOOK at both Ono's and Onset styles to realize they come from two completely different styles of graff to begin with.

Your statement can easily be deemed empty and void of any merit.

Peep the History of Type Fonts it's a great read............breaks down everything by era not the letter I'm halfway thru the fucker and I keep stopping tp bust a few straight letters just cause i heard the finger snap/light bulb thing of the nest great idea.

Archived