Baby with tail 'reincarnation of Hindu god'

Jesus of Nazareth

Thought this was interesting:

http://www.ananova.com/images/news/india_babytail410x500.jpg'>

"The 11-month-old boy has been named Balaji or Bajrangbali, another name for monkey-faced Lord Hanuman.

He is reported to have a 4in 'tail' caused by genetic mutations during the development of the foetus.

Iqbal Qureshi, the child's maternal grandfather, is taking Balaji from temple to temple where people offer money to see the boy.

Mr Qureshi says the baby has nine spots on his body like Lord Hanuman and showed them to journalists, reports Indian newspaper The Tribune.

There have been other cases of babies born with tails. A report appeared in The New England Journal of Medicine in 1982 by Dr Fred Ledley.

His paper entitled 'Evolution and the Human Tail' concerned a baby born with a 2in growth on its back"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

suburban bum.. everything is not a god to them.. be nicer.

anyway.. yeah they USUALLY remove stuff like that.. i had a friend born with 12 fingers, so they just cut off circulation to 2 of them (his super pinkies) and they died, there werent bones or anything in them though.. same thing with extra toes, etc...

Guest SPLINTER

i seriously wish i had a tail. i would cut holes in my pants to sport it. if i have a kid with a tail. i'll let him keep it.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by SPLINTER

i seriously wish i had a tail. i would cut holes in my pants to sport it. if i have a kid with a tail. i'll let him keep it.

i cant stop laughing,now i can. thats some fucked up shit

Guest Pilau Hands

Damn Jesus, always checking out the competition.

I wonder if it gets good circulation and all that. I mean the older he gets, I'm sure it's gonna be more panful to cut it off...hmmm i wonder if it will grow too...

so many questions

only one Hanuman

Originally posted by Giving Tree

suburban bum.. everything is not a god to them.. be nicer.

anyway.. yeah they USUALLY remove stuff like that.. i had a friend born with 12 fingers, so they just cut off circulation to 2 of them (his super pinkies) and they died, there werent bones or anything in them though.. same thing with extra toes, etc...

I was certainly not trying to be mean, actually hiduism is my favorite religion.

Archived