Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Baby with tail 'reincarnation of Hindu god'

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jesus of Nazareth, Mar 23, 2002.

1. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Thought this was interesting:

http://www.ananova.com/images/news/india_babytail410x500.jpg'>

"The 11-month-old boy has been named Balaji or Bajrangbali, another name for monkey-faced Lord Hanuman.

He is reported to have a 4in 'tail' caused by genetic mutations during the development of the foetus.

Iqbal Qureshi, the child's maternal grandfather, is taking Balaji from temple to temple where people offer money to see the boy.

Mr Qureshi says the baby has nine spots on his body like Lord Hanuman and showed them to journalists, reports Indian newspaper The Tribune.

There have been other cases of babies born with tails. A report appeared in The New England Journal of Medicine in 1982 by Dr Fred Ledley.

His paper entitled 'Evolution and the Human Tail' concerned a baby born with a 2in growth on its back"

2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

3. NATO

NATO Guest

ive heard of this sort of thing before. dont they usually remove them at birth?

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Thats awsome. The only reason he resembles a hindu god is because they have like thousands of gods, everything is basically a god to them.

5. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

so its not an actual tail then, right? i always thought a tail was an extention of the spine...like with a dog, tails are made up of vertebrae. i could be totally off though

6. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

suburban bum.. everything is not a god to them.. be nicer.

anyway.. yeah they USUALLY remove stuff like that.. i had a friend born with 12 fingers, so they just cut off circulation to 2 of them (his super pinkies) and they died, there werent bones or anything in them though.. same thing with extra toes, etc...

7. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

i seriously wish i had a tail. i would cut holes in my pants to sport it. if i have a kid with a tail. i'll let him keep it.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

haha me too , i was just sayin/thinkin the other day after the simpsons how cool it would be to have a tail , like a kangaroos , or chimps and just swing from shit an stuff . haha cool.

9. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

oh shit dude, your tail is showing

10. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

i cant stop laughing,now i can. thats some fucked up shit

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

hahah funny shit....i agree with aser, swinging from trees is the way to go

12. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Damn Jesus, always checking out the competition.

I wonder if it gets good circulation and all that. I mean the older he gets, I'm sure it's gonna be more panful to cut it off...hmmm i wonder if it will grow too...

so many questions
    only one Hanuman

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i just watched the simpsons where apu gets married , and homer runs around like ganesh , hahah its so funny

14. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I was certainly not trying to be mean, actually hiduism is my favorite religion.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/31.jpg'>
    "hey thats neat."