baby momma drama.

fatalist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

bitches is crazy, ESPECIALLY when it comes to their babies daddies.

id say just ignore her and handle it, if it ever gets really real between you and her.

if not, id get out of the relationship if you arent down to deal with the chick being a psycho. or if homeboy isnt gonna do anything to make shit ok for you. (not trying to be a hater)

Guest nutsonmychin!

maybe just talk to her. see what the fuck she wants. if you're on the level then what can she say, she'll just make herself look bad.

when you get involved with baby daddies there is always the chance this will happen. make sure ol boy is on the level tho. you dont want to invest all this energy into someone thats just as crazy...

ehhh Id be annoyed too....

hmmm i dunno...

I wonder if she has genuine interest in you because

your around her girls, an she jus wantsta know

you aint some psycho, or.... shes jus bein a

hella nosy baby momma...

I guess If I loved dude...

I wouldnt let a babys momma

come between us....

bitchs, Ex's, Baby Mamas,

Always gettin jealous.

oh geez. so what if she asks about you? tell your man to proudly let that trick know who you are. you are fatalist, you are his new GF. you guys are in love, and she is old news.

id understand if she wanted to meet you or something maybe? since they have kids together -- i'd want to meet who ever my son is calling "aunty daddysgirlfriendsnamehere" but not because im interested in taking my man back or anything, but just cause my son (in his cause his twins) will be around he/she. nawhatimsayin?

i mean if that bitch was a crackhead then i wouldent let my son go over their house, lol.

but anywayyyyyy she sounds like a nosy exgirlfriend. she needs to chill with her inspector gadget ass.

be careful..

the guy might still be banging her down..

and tring to play you both and girl is gettin mad..

my roommates boyfriend had drama with me and i went to work one day, walked outside and he was waiting...he started walking toward me talking shit...fuck it..dress slacks and button up on...i stole on him and we fault...he ended up getting in trouble for coming over to MY house...

crazy drama for no reason..

naw mean..

be careful

wooooooooooooorrrd..

fatalist

"bitches be mouthing"

I think you should ignore her..straight up..until she gives you reason..

sounds like she just wants some attention from ***** and this is her way of getting it..she's desperate..don't give her the satisfaction...she wants you to ask about her..fuck her..once she sees you give a fuck less..she'll either lose interest or play herself, in which case you'll be in full rights to fuck her toy ass up..

I GOT THE SOLUTION...

He should kill her just like he should of done after he had sex with her just like i do to my girls...

I have no baby mommas drama...

The only thing that would suck is the fact that he would have to kill you...

But hey i mean its just life who the eff cares...

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 1 2006, 07:39 PM

maybe just talk to her.

NAHHHHHH NO WAY, DONT EVER TALK TO THIS BITCH. EVER.SHE'S A BABYMOMMA, AND IF YOU CANT STAY TOGETHER FOR YOUR KIDS (WHICH I THINK IS THE #1 REASON TO MAKE SOME SHIT WORK) THEN THAT MEANS THAT ONE OF THE 2 PEOPLE WAS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. IM ASSUMING YOU'VE BEEN WITH HOMEBOY FOR A MINUTE SO YOU SHOULDA BEEN ABLE TO TELL IF HE HAD THE SCREW LOOSE. OBVIOUSLY IT AINT HIM SINCE YALL ARE DOIN FINE, SO ITS THE BM. DO NOT INTERACT WITH THIS BITCH B. TRUST ME SOMEONE'LL END UP IN THE BOOKINGS.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Mar 1 2006, 08:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Mar 1 2006, 08:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-porkchop@Mar 1 2006, 07:39 PM

maybe just talk to her.

NAHHHHHH NO WAY, DONT EVER TALK TO THIS BITCH. EVER.SHE'S A BABYMOMMA, AND IF YOU CANT STAY TOGETHER FOR YOUR KIDS (WHICH I THINK IS THE #1 REASON TO MAKE SOME SHIT WORK) THEN THAT MEANS THAT ONE OF THE 2 PEOPLE WAS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. IM ASSUMING YOU'VE BEEN WITH HOMEBOY FOR A MINUTE SO YOU SHOULDA BEEN ABLE TO TELL IF HE HAD THE SCREW LOOSE. OBVIOUSLY IT AINT HIM SINCE YALL ARE DOIN FINE, SO ITS THE BM. DO NOT INTERACT WITH THIS BITCH B. TRUST ME SOMEONE'LL END UP IN THE BOOKINGS.

[/b]

boom

Fuck it... start finding out about her.

If someone did that shit to me I'd go straight up Dragnet. I'd call a dude's parent's house and ask his family how often he visits, his work to find out when he's normally in. I'd sit out in front of dude's place with a carfull of goons, 4 grams of diesel and a camera snapping flicks of said dickhead coming and going. I'd document all this sketchy-ass behavior on a piece of notebook paper and leave it in dude's mailbox with a freshly dog-shit-defecated picture of Jesus Christ and two Polaroid pictures of each one of my balls (no shaft).

Fuck it. If someone wants to be a part of your life that bad... let 'em.

Haha, I feel dude on that 1....last time I had some cRaZy tAgGer bEeF me and my boys found out everything about the kid. Real name, home address, home telephone number, the license plates of all 5 cars he had access to, where his closest friends lived, where his parents worked, and even got his unlisted cell number which he'd had for less than a week. Then we finally fought em haha

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by DEE38@Mar 1 2006, 04:42 PM

since they have kids together -- i'd want to meet who ever my son is calling "aunty daddysgirlfriendsnamehere" but not because im interested in taking my man back or anything

See...all baby mommas really are crazy...even the ones in here

Originally posted by fatalist@Mar 2 2006, 12:33 AM

I get a phonecall from him today, and he starts telling me that she's starting to find out who i am, who my friends are, where i work, and so on.

fatal/boggled

wait wait... why would babys mama be trippen bout babys papa if they arent with eachother anymore? and why would he seperate from you if she was outta the picture??? i smell fishy.........................................

She was hiding the kid

from you, dawg?

You know what,

it doesn't matter...

because it was going downhill

straight from there.

Listen, you don't want

no baby-daddy drama.

Trust me on this one,

all right?

For all you know,

he in prison right now.